Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Fuck the Jesus Beam

CHAPTER FUCK: FUCK

by LOVEPOINT33 1 review

Eventually, Kaminic doesn't get skullfucked by a dragon.

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Amy Rose,Knuckles,Sonic - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 265 words

0Unrated
FUCK THE JESUS BEM!

a TENGEN TOPA SONEN TAILANN fic

by LOVEPOINT33

"I PROMISE THERE WILL BE NOE SKULLFUCKT TIME THIS FICK, OK."

AUTHNO: sup CUNTS? im BACK! like you wOLDNT BLIEVE! ENJOY THE MUTHERFUKKING FIC!

CHAPTER FUCK: FUCK

I readied my blade, stealing myself against the subzero air. The Bombignats were there. I knew it. The cold metallic bastards were watching, waiting with predatory anticipation for me to move back out.

I hated this. I fucking loved it. With a yell I ran out into the deluge of giant snow, sword proselytizing a crazy neon gospel to the night air. With a soul-rending shriek, the metallic monstrosities flew at me, calling to the ordure of death to aid them in their malign quest.

It answered.

My sword's brilliant glow died alive, thrashing beneath the steal skin, forged from the blood of a thousand butterflies murdered by the blade of a serial rapist. All was to be lost.

"FATES!", I screamed into the frozen night, "I REFUSE TO FUCKING DIE!"

The clouds answered in storm as I opened my palm's flower and gathered my incredible strength. Galaxies were born in my pubic hairs as my crabs braided themselves into a halo wrought from the Spear of Destiny.

The halo anointed my head. The flower withered, and died. My fist snapped shut, and reality shattered, taking those motherfucking Bombignats with it. I opened my eyes, and holy fuck, I'm god.

I summoned reality back into being.

I was god no more. God is to much of a pussy to be Kaminic.

MOTHERFUCKING EDN of CHAPTER FUCK.
Sign up to rate and review this story