Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > Fuck the Jesus Beam

CHAPTER SATISFACTION: YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!

by LOVEPOINT33 0 reviews

...

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Amy Rose,Knuckles,Miles ,Sonic - Published: 2010-12-04 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 373 words

0Unrated
FUCK THE JESUS BEAM

A TENGEN TOA SONEN TAILAN FIC

BY LOVEPOINT33

"HAHAHAHAHA JASON, I SHOWED YO DIDN'T I!"

AUTHNO: ATTN I AM AESOOM. ON TO THE MOTHERFUCKING STORY!

CHAPTER SATISFACTION: YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!

I strode the pathways between realities, drinking the grey corruption and loving every second of it.

It had been millenia! Far too long. FAR TOO LONG! I looked around me, absorbing the radiance of this interdimensional alleyway. It was filled to the brim with pure Insanity, clawing and scrabbling about like the mindless child of a tumor. Here we stood. In this age of unawakening.

I took a breath of the tainted air, and turned to my retinue.

"It has been a long time coming," I began, "But now, because of you efforts in this day, I am once more corporeal. I owe a debt, to each of you, and one that I'm afraid can never be repaid. What I can do is this: You are no longer mindless drones. No longer half realized ideas. No longer simply, half-things, blinded by the light of an untruth. No longer unbeings. Bombignats, Fetii Inferna, I rechristen you. I rechristen you as Bomgreatnats and Syphylii Maxia."

I willed it, and it was done. The one with the orange glasses shook for a second. The rest had full seizures as their ribcages exploded outwards, and trees grew in a gory mess, turning the color of autumn slaughter before condensing to pinpoints of blacklight and growing into the shapes of my servants to be.

But the one with the orange glasses just turned from blue and red to gold and green, the glasses expanding into the Star of David. I hadn't known that one of my servants was already so close to a true gestalt entity. This was worth noting.

After the others had formed into their final shapes, I spoke again.

"Because of what you accomplished on this day, and freed me once more, we have come to a moment that will define history for a million years to come. Servants!"

The knelt before me, an aura of plague surrounding them. I took a deep breath, and all but screamed:

"CHANGE HAS COME TO AMERICA!"

And the applause was deafening.

MOTHERFUCKING END OF CHAPTER SATISFACTION.
Sign up to rate and review this story