Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love

Chances.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

The name game.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 1412 words

4Ambiance
____________

“Mommy?” I heard a voice whisper as I opened my eyes slowly while sitting up and seeing Asia look up from the bed as I smiled at her.

“Hey sweetie.”

“Mommy!” she grinned as I pulled her up onto the bed, even though I shouldn’t lift anything, I didn’t care.

“I missed you mommy.” she whispered as I kissed her head.

“I missed you too. More than you’ll ever know. I’m sorry.” I whispered back as she hugged me. She pulled back and touched the bruise on my face.

“Are you crying?” she asked sadly as I wiped my eyes, I didn’t feel it anymore.

“Yeah.” I nodded.

“Why?”

“Cause I screwed up a lot of things.” I replied.

“It’s okay.” she tried to console me while rubbing my bruises gently as if she wished them away. I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I looked up and around, Bob standing in the doorway as I sighed and motioned him to come in. He slowly walked to my bed as he scanned my body before I saw something unusual. Those blue eyes had filled with tears and I watched those tears slip down his pale cheeks as I gazed at them in almost shock.

“It’s all my fault.” he whispered. “It’s all my fault and I’m sorry.” he whispered as I touched his cheek and brushed away the tears with my thumb while I shook my head.

“No it’s mine.” I replied as he looked at me.

“You wouldn’t have done this if I hadn’t done what I did in the first place. I feel so fucking awful.” he groaned slightly as I ran my hand through his ginger hair and sighed.

“I don’t know how much more I can take.” I admitted as he looked at me worriedly.

“This whole thing went out of control. I hurt my baby because of it. And I almost left my daughter motherless because of my selfishness, because of our problems. This isn’t fair to them Bob.” I whispered.

“I know it’s not and I don’t want it to be. I want them to be happy, I want us to be happy. You can’t give up on us now.” he whispered.

“Bob I tried-”

“Then try once more. Tissa please.” he whispered painfully. “I love you. I don’t and can’t be without you or my kids. It would fucking break me inside.” he added while he cupped my cheek.

“It would break me too. That’s what’s making this so hard. But what else do I have to lose?” I asked him.

“Nothing. You won’t lose anything, ‘cause it will be right where you need it. We can start over again. I promise.” he begged. And when I said begging, he was literally begging. A quality of him you would have never guessed he possessed.

“I won’t let you leave me. I’m pretty sure I couldn’t handle it.” he added while I closed my eyes and reopened them.

“Me either.” I replied.

“One more chance?” he asked hopefully while I looked at him before nodding. He smiled and he grabbed my chin before pulling into a deep kiss while I widened my eyes. It wasn’t like any other kiss, it held so much passion.

“I love you Tissa.”

“I love you too.”

I heard a cough as we pulled apart while meeting the eyes of my doctor as he smiled at me.

“Well I don’t mean to interrupt, but your tests came back positive. I don’t think there’s much else we can do. So you’re free to go home. I adivise you to get some rest though and don't lift anything too heavy for at least two weeks.” he replied as I nodded, happy to be leaving this place.

"I can stay for the baby though right?" I asked carefully as he nodded.

"Of course you can. Is there any questions you have?" he replied as my shook my head while I thanked him before he left. I looked at Asia then Bob as I sighed.

"Is anybody still here?" I asked him as he nodded.

"Tephira of course. Frank and Jamia are here too. Everyone else left an hour ago."

"Can you bring them in?" I asked him as he nodded and rubbed my hand before leaving. A minute later the trio arrived, each of them swarming me with questions as I tried to calm every one down. I wonder if they secretly blamed me for all that had happened. I didn't feel any better about the situation as I sort of just sat in my own shell for a few minutes before I looked at Bob.

"I need your help with something."
~~

"You're looking at him as if he's going to explode any minute." the nurse smiled at me as I laughed.

"It's just...he's fragile. I'm scared." I whispered as she shook her head.

"Don't be. He needs you. We're going to try Kangaroo Care for today and see how that goes." she replied as I nodded. She handed me the baby and I carefully took him as I brought him to my chest, so easy to hold with simply one hand as he opened his eyes to me for the first time. They were blue again. I shook my head and smiled as I touched his cheek.

"He's beautiful." I whispered while his lip quivered. I brought him down to Asia's level as she looked at him.

"Hi baby." she cooed. "Is he suppwosed to be that small?" she asked.

"Not really no." Bob whispered as he touched the baby's hair. "But he'll get bigger."

"Do you want to give him a big sister kiss?" I asked her as she nodded. She gently kissed him as he looked at her before sneezing as she giggled.

"He needs a name." I said to Bob as he looked at me.

"Oh. Right." he smiled before thinking. "I'm only really good with naming pets." he laughed slightly. "Danger?" he replied as I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Danger?" I asked sarcastically as he smiled.

"Would you prefer Red Bull?" he asked as I glared at him.

"Okay." he said holding his hands up. "I was kind of thinking about...Caden." he replied while I smiled.

"Caden Cory." I thought suddenly as he smiled and nodded.

"That's it. Caden Cory Bryar." he said proudly while he kissed the baby. And it was settled. I signed the birth certificate and he was officially part of the human race. He was having a slight problem breathing still, but if I had any hope left, I had hope he was going to be just fine. By Bob's embrace and Asia's smile, I believed he was going to be just that.

I had managed to change him, feed him, bathe him, and even rock him to sleep until he had to be put back in his crib, much to Asia's dismay. I frowned as he was attached back to the wires. It wasn't right seeing all these babies here. They belonged at home, sleeping in their own warm cribs.

"When can he come home?" Asia asked softly as I sighed and looked at her.

"Probably not for a while hun. He needs to learn how to breathe on his own." I replied as she frowned before nodding. The sun was half down as I stayed with the baby while Asia slept in the chair with a blanket covering her that nurse was kind enough to bring to her. It was quiet in the NICU with the occasional cooes from nurses as they checked on each baby.

"Are you okay?" I asked Bob quietly. He hadn't really said much the rest of the time, not that I expected him too. He looked up at me a minute later and shook his head.

"Actually, I'm not." he replied hastily as he stood up and grabbed his jacket and car keys out of his pocket.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm ending this once and for all."

"What do you mean-"

"I'll be back later." he cut me off and kissed my head before walking out, barely giving me the chance to protest as I watched him leave in confusion.

What did he mean he was going to end it?
Sign up to rate and review this story