Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Please dont...Please?

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 1064 words

0Unrated
Pete sat there next to her bed, just watching her. Her face changed constantly, from pain to fear to pain again.
He couldn't wait for this to be over.
kissing her on the head he Walked into the living room and shut her door.
He turned to see Joe and Frank looking at him, worriedly.
Andy and Patrick were at his desk.
"Oh my god, hey man," Andy said sympathetically, pulling him into a hug. "trick just told me what happened"
On releasing him, he looked him dead in the eye. Pete never said a word and walked over to the kitchen, gulping down his smoothie.
"How is she?" Joe asked. Pete looked up with an icy glare, about to make a nasty comment but Katie walked down the steps from Andy's room.
"Pete? Hey honey." She pulled him into a hug.
-Why wont people stop hugging me!?!-
"Hey, thanks for helping tonight."
"How is she?"
"Better... It still hasn't finished, it wont for afew hours."
"I thought it took afew days?" Andy asked, remembering how long it took Pete to recover. Pete shook his head.
"Only cuzz id been drinking blood for afew weeks. She wont take that long."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Scarlett woke up, she could see the faintest glimmer of sunlight peeping through the heavy curtains. She looked at her watch to find it was 1in the afternoon. She sat up slowly with a throbbing head and a strong but bearable pain in her stomach. Confused she stumbled from her bed and turned on the light. She groaned clutching her stomach and trying to remember what happened the previous night. She opened the door quietly and looked around. The room was hushed apart from the faint breathing from Patrick's desk were he lay sleeping.
She walked over, curious about what he did all day. On the desk sat a lamp, a small computer, a few broken bits from what looked like a broken netlauncher, a cup of coffee, a half eaten jam sandwich, some papers, a journal, pens and... Scarlett's wallet? She picked it up. A scrap of paper with her address fell out. She looked at the sleeping Patrick shocked.
"Bastards..." she mumbled with a smile. Understanding automatically how they found her.
"Glad You think so..."
She turned to see a freshly showered Pete looking at her with sad eyes. His hair was soggy and the top of his black and purple t-shirt was dampened from it. His black were at least a size to big and hung from his belt. His odd socks concealed his wiggling toes.
"Your up late...early...whatever it is for us." she said tired.
"I haven't been to sleep yet so Late i think..." he smiled involuntarily.
"Wow... I always thought people were grouchy with out sleep but here you are all smiley..."
"I guess" he said looking at her DIY outfit.
"Yeah i was actually just gunna change..." she mumbled walking back to her room.
"How are you feeling?" he asked steping infront off her.
She looked at him.
"Ok i suppose..." She stated trying to get pat him but failing she sighed. She through him a bone and continued the conversation. "...you know what happened last night?"
He nodded. Moving to the fridge and pulling out a mug and putting it in the micro-wave.
The smell of smoothie filled her lungs as she walked up behind him. Pete pulled the steaming mug out at the sound of the ping and stirred it carefully. He handed her it with a nodding motion.
"Here, since you didn't feed earlier..."
"Thanks." she said blowing on the liquid before taking a sip. "Now what happened to me?"
"We slipped you... this piosen stuff..." Pete sighed sitting down.
"You...poisend me? Well i must say Peter, way to make a girl feel welcomed."
"It was to get the blood you drank to get out of your system... so you didn't crave more."
"ok... i guess... no hang on! Why dint you ask me before you piosend me!?!" She shouted jumping from her chair in the kitchen.
"Calm down you'll wake up Patrick." He said as if to a knotty toddler.
"No. No. I think i have been fairly calm considering everything you guys have done to me. Now your telling me you piosend me to!?!"
Patrick stirred at his desk.
"Shut up and calm down."
"Why the hell should i!?!"
"Cuzz i'm trying my best to be nice here but if you don't then ill put you in the cell with your little buddy." Pete said flicking through a magazine on the counter.
She looked at him. Speechless. She didn't know what to do about him. Every time she thought she hated him he'd suddenly be nice and then back to a dick again when she thought about changing her mind.
After reading her mind without her knowledge he turned to her.
"Look i'm sorry ok. I'm a dick i know that. I really want us to start again..."
"And the fact that the guys all get pissed at you when you yell at me has nothing to do with this?" She asked skeptical at his sudden kindness.
"You don't believe me?"
"Honestly... not one bit."
"Why?"
"Hmm. I cant passably think..." she said leaving the steaming mug and marching quickly to her room.
"Red wait!?!" he grabbed her arm and she froze.
"DON'T CALL ME RED FOR FUCK SAKES!"
Patrick's head shot up from his desk, his eyes were dosed and confused.
"Go to sleep 'Trick" Pete said turning his attention back to Scarlett.
"Don't call me red." she said shaking him off and turning back to her door.
Pete fallowed her in.
"Why not?" he smirked.
"Fuck off. You know full well why not! Now Fuck off!"
"No."
"WHY!?!"
"Don't get to excited, Your still weak, now go finish your food." He said gently.
"Why so you can piosen me again!?!"
Pete grabbed her and pulled her into a kiss.
She quickly backed away from him shocked.
The look his eyes was off sorry and lust.
He walked towards her and she punched him in the gut.
"Stay... THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!"
Tears formed in his eyes and he shut them, opening his mouth to speak...
There was a knock at her door and Patrick's vice came through the mahogany.
"Can i come in?"
Sign up to rate and review this story