Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

We're Dead

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

.xD.xD.xD.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2010-12-07 - Updated: 2010-12-07 - 248 words - Complete

0Unrated
last chapter. I hope you like it....
xoxo
Nikki




We were happy for months after that. The arguments started on out one year anniversary. Cue the fights. We screamed, shouted and never agreed with a thing the other said. We acted like enemies. We shouted and never listened to each other. Hating was easier that loving, I guess. The fighting died down after a while. Well, that’s what we thought. When we started fighting again, we began to get violent, shoving each other and hurting each other. We didn’t want to but…

The fighting was so fucking pointless. There was no reason for it. I still can’t believe we fought as often as we did. If we didn’t, I’d still have him… He left the house after a fight. I went with him to the hospital. I remember them telling me that it was too late and that he was too weak to survive. He’d had a heart attack. They told me that they would have never been able to save him….



“I really fucked up… I know I did…. Doctor, will I ever be able to let him go?” I asked as I finished telling him my story. He gave me some advice and I left. He didn’t stop me from putting that shotgun to my head. He didn’t stop me from pulling the trigger. And guess what?

I’m dead now. Dead with Ryan…

And I’m happy…
Sign up to rate and review this story