Categories > Original > Humor > The Book of Hondo

Labors 15

by shadesmaclean 0 reviews

The Question

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 240 words - Complete

0Unrated
Scootly Ko’An Manor…

And it came to pass that the phone didst ring, and Scoot the Ko’An didst stagger out into the alley to answer it.

‘Ahoy-hoy?’ quoth he.

‘Zooty, zoot, zoot!’ quoth Brian Fritz Skanky-Bitch. ‘ ’Tis I, Brian Fritz Pud Yoco Peppy McBean Oreamnos Americanus Skanky-Bitch! Thou dost have thy pants on, dost thou not? Good, because the stranger is back.’

‘What the fuck doth he want?’ quoth Nori.

‘He is come hither to fulfill his part in the bet,’ quoth the Brian.

‘So at last we may knoweth the Question…’

And so Scoot didst hang up on Oreamnos Americanus and didst gather together the Dudes that they might find out what it was they didst go through all this trouble for.

And the stranger came unto Asgard, where he didst grudgingly whisper the Question into Matt’s ear.

But as the God of the Land of Competition didst hear the Question, his brain didst freeze up, for understanding the Universe wouldst cause it to collapse on itself and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

And the stranger didst reveal himself to be none other than The Man, and he didst depart, laughing wildly at how easily he had deceived the Gods of Hondo.

‘Now what the fuck shalt we do?’ cried Nori.

And a dark hour didst come upon the remaining Gods of Hondo, and those who dwelt in Asgard were greatly troubled.
Sign up to rate and review this story