Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Disenchant These Stars

by vampyGee 6 reviews

Gerard and Mikey are Vampans (half vampire, half human) and have recently moved to Florida to leave with their Grandma. This means public school, plenty of havoc and new friends for Gerard to make,...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-08 - Updated: 2010-12-08 - 692 words

0Unrated
~Gerard~




“Gerard!” Mikey called from upstairs in his new bedroom, causing me to put down my pencil and sketch book and practically fly up the stairs to see what was wrong with him. I stopped in the doorway, seeing him surrounded by clothes all over his bed.


“What?” I asked casually.

“I don’t know what to wear.” he frowned. I sighed and sat next to him on his bed.

“Mikes, just wear a nice pair of jeans and one of your favorite tee shirts.” I told him, patting his shoulder.


“Is that what people wear in public school?” he asked.

I chuckled. “You can wear whatever you want in public school Mikey, there are no uniforms.”

“Okay.” he sighed and started putting some of the things back in his closet. “Is Grandma home yet?”


“Not yet.” I shook my head. “Why? Are you hungry?”

He nodded sheepishly. “I don’t know how you deal with it Gee, the thirst……I just want it all the damn time.”

I gave a forced smile. “You’ll get used to it Mikes,” I pushed my sleeve back. “You can take a little from me if you want?”

He shook his head. “I’ll only make you weak.”

“You won’t, I can always find more, please Mikey, you need it for tomorrow?”

He sighed and gave in, taking my wrist slowly, puncturing it with his finger nail, then hungrily latched his mouth onto the wound. He drank slowly for about a minute, then I pulled my wrist back and he wiped his lips. It was a loving thing to share your blood with your very own brother, and I didn’t have a problem with it. It almost felt nice.


“Boys?” I heard Grandma downstairs, I pulled my sleeve down over my healing wound and we both went downstairs to see what she needed.


“Yes Grandma?” we said in unison.

She smiled up at us. “Are you two ready for school in the morning?” She asked, getting things out to make dinner.

“I think so.” Mikey nodded. “Gerard is.”

“Good.” She said. “And Gerard, look out for your brother?”

“Grandma!” Mikey whined.

“No whining!” She said. “Your new to your vampiric nature, in case you lose control a bit………..”

“I think he’ll be fine Grandma.” I assured her.





Later that night I sat on my window seat, smoking a cigarette and letting the smoke roll out of the crack in the window. Mikey didn’t like to talk about the reason we had to move to Florida with our Grandma. But the reason was……well, it’s a long story. You see, our dad was a vampire, but was killed when Mikey and I were little. Thus making Mikey and I half vampires, but our vampire nature never kicked in until we hit puberty, I started when I was 12, Mikey was late and just started a couple months ago when he turned 14. Mikey didn’t handle it as well as I did, and he bit his best friend, and his best friends dog one day. The family tried taking us to court, it was a big mess, Mikey lost a lot of weight too, he’s like skin and bones now, though Grandma shoves cookies in our hands any chance you can get, might explain why I’m so fat………

Anyway, the best solution for us was to move, so Mom sent us to Florida to live with our Grandma, whom we missed very much after she retired and moved down here. I have no idea how long we are staying or if we are ever going back.

What I did know is that tomorrow was going to be a blast, we went to a catholic school back home, this was going to be our first public school, and I was already loving it.






Thank you all for reading, I will get another chapter posted and will be using some of the auditions you guys gave me, this was just the intro, but I will give you one little hint as to the next chapter..... Brian Warner ....decode that for yourselves!

xoxo vampyGee
Sign up to rate and review this story