Categories > Original > Drama > trapped

still trapped and scared

by gottfrielglor 4 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-20 - 1516 words - Complete

0Unrated
The door cracked again and they all froze when a long haired woman as blindfolded as them was roughly pushed inside so hard that she fell on her knees and moaned in pain.

Simone and Floor already used at the sad scene got up and went to her and the other waited, holding their breath.

- Inga! - shouted Tarja because she recognized the woman who tried to looked around nervous, even blinfolded. - What? What is going on? - she said in a strong German accent.

Finally Floor managed to remove the Blindfold and Inga blinked, then she looked around and found the faces of some of the most famous metal singers in the world all of them looking at her with nervousness.

- Are you alright? - said Simone and the German singer nodded and tried to talk, but she was too confused.

She was sat on the sofa with a sigh, the girls started telling her the story and how they were all kidnapped from different parts of the world and how no one saw their captors or remembered anything. They were all ready to be disappointed again because surely Inga didn't know anything but to their surprise she said that she heard something.

- I was inside the tour bus alone, the guys had gone for drinks and I heard two male voices saying "shes inside" and I thought they were maybe fans so I tried to look out the window but then I don't remember anything, then, when I woke up I was already blindfolded and with my hands tied but when they brought me here I heard one of them saying "This is the last one, now the boss will be happy".

They all went quiet, frowns and worry in their faces & they looked at each other.

- Is this some kind of sick bastard trying to make some collection or something? - asked Liv with her face covered by her hands.

- Will we ever get out of here? - asked Sharon and again ran to the door, kicking it and shouting - GET US OUT OF HERE NOW YOU BASTARDS I HAVE A FAMILY!! - but Liv and simone went to get her and tried to calm her down.

- Sharon, honey, remember what you told me yourself, we have to stay calm, we must remain strong, please don't fall into desperation - the girl said and Sharon hugged her and said - I know but I am so afraid, what if I never see my family again? - she asked and Liv understood it, she had the same fear and could only wonder her husband going crazy at her disappearance.

Inga didn't know some of them & started greeting them, it was the least they could do if they were going to be trapped together. The German singer was also happy to realize there was a very nice and clean bathroom inside with enough supplies, or this could be a real hell with so many women trapped inside one single room.

- Have you tried that other door? she asked.

- Yes, it won't open, and the window is covered by thick bars. No way out, I'm afraid - Marcela said.

They all sat in the couches, looking at the empty space, at each other & at the floor, they tried to do some conversation but they’re worry was too big to allow small talk, besides it was getting dark and they were hungry. Soon it was completely dark, not a single light could be seen, not even from the window which scared them, they probably were in the country away from the city lights and from any help and they couldn't even hear the sound of cars.

- I'm really scared now, and so cold... - whispered Marcela and she got closer to Liv, who put an arm around her to give some warmth and comfort, but she was cold too.

- Come on you all girls, let's sit together, so we'll keep each other warm okay? - Tarja said and they all nodded, and in the middle of the dark they hopped on the biggest sofa and cuddled together.

- Look at us, this must be the most perverted dream of many fans come true, - said Inga.

- I'm afraid this could actually be some perverted fan making his dream come true- Floor said with venom in her voice.

Then several things happened, strange noises were heard, one door was opened and a sliver of light was visible, then on the other side of the room a strong noise came from the other mysterious door and another strong sound came from behind them. And all of the sudden the light was turned on and all the women had to cover their eyes so it wouldn't hurt them. Their hearts were racing and fear filled them & they didn't know what was going on.

When they opened their eyes again they noticed that the main door was closed again but next to it there was a cart full of food, second, the mysterious door was open now and the window was now covered by an iron curtain that now kept the cold outside.

No one moved too terrified of the new open door.

- What if someone comes out of it? - Said Simone with a scared voice.

- We'll show them then, we're many! - Floor growled.

- Stay here, I'll go look - Tarja said as she got up from the warm sofa.

- No wait! You can't go alone! I'll go with you! - said Liv.

- we'll all go together - Marcela spoke - It's safer that way.

They all nodded and got up, walking with fear to the door, but there was no sound coming from behind it. When Tarja opened it the rest held their breaths but Tarja wasn’t scared.

- There is no one here, it's some kind of huge closet! Look! there are clothes in here! Jeans, t-shirts, pillows, blankets, towels, Pjs... even underwear!

The girls stepped inside and saw that there were all kinds of comfortable clothes and even feminine product, and all the clothes were labeled by size, from the tiny ones like Liv and Tarja's to the giant size Like Floor's.

- This food looks delicious! - a voice called from outside because Sharon was already exploring the food cart. It had everything, milk, tea, wine, bread, pasta, fruit, meat, chicken, vegetables, butter, and everything was hot.

They all surrounded the cart, ready to fill their stomach but Simone stopped them.

- Wait, what if the food has drugs on it? Maybe they want us to fall asleep and then who knows what they'll do to us...

Marcela grabbed a piece of bread and ate it in spite of Simone's shocked expression.

- There, let's wait five minutes. If I fall asleep or something, no one else will eat anything okay?

- Bravebut fool,- Inga said, but Marcela just shrugged because her stomach ulcer was killing her and she needed any kind of food inside of her.

They all waited nervous but time went by and Marcela was just fine.

- I guess it's safe then, she’s just fine- Liv said and they all attacked the food not waiting any longer. All their favorite and special food was there, as if their captors knew exactly what they liked or could eat, but in that moment they were so starved that they didn't care.

Finally they were all satisfied and a bit less unhappy and soon the callings for the restroom turns started. They really wished there were at least two restrooms because they were just too many women for a single one.

When they all had their turns they all agreed it would be okay if they used the clothes inside the closet and so they all changed inside the bathroom or the closet, being very careful of not exposing much of themselves in case there was some sort of hidden camera. They didn't want to end up in youtube or something.

They also discovered that the sofas were sofa beds, so they got the blankets and pillows and they decided to sleep, Floor and Simone in a bed, Inga and sharon in another, and Liv, Tarja and Marcela in another, since they were the smallest ones.

- I just don't understand this, they provide us with delicious food, comfortable clothes, sleeping things, there were even tooth brushes and toothpaste in the bathroom... why so many attentions? this just confuses me... - Tarja said with her hands under her head.

- Maybe we're being held as some kind of trophies that must be taken good care of - Sharon suggested.

- Please, don't get me more nervous, let's try to rest. - Simone said.

They mounted guards so they wouldn't be surprised, but nothing happened that night, and maybe it was worse because just not knowing why they were there and how was a thought as scary as any other.

will be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story