Categories > Original > Romance > 365 Days To Live

To Live

by xFamousLivingDeadx 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-20 - Updated: 2010-12-21 - 618 words

0Unrated
Jack's Pov

I would have never thought I would be seeing my love again or even the world at that. It felt like before I pass out I thought about not being able to see my love again, to see my friends and family. Not being to play again in front of our fans, I wasn’t ready to let that all go. It was miracle that I had made it through surgery and that I was alive. I told myself if I had I got another change to live I was going to live my life to fullest, never take a moment for granted.

The moment I saw Alex I was happy I almost forgot what happy had felt like, soon after the guys came in as well.

“What took you guys so long to get here, “I ask

“We got lost because Alex wouldn’t wait for us, “Ryan said

“I told you I couldn’t wait any longer, I was ready to see him, “Alex said while looking up at me.

Before I cold speak the doctor walk in, I was hoping he would say I could leave in the next couple of days. I was ready to leave this place.

“Glad to see you awake. Everything seems to be going good, your surgery went very well. If you keep this up you will be out of here in the next couple of days or so, “The doctor said.

I was happy to hear that I was really to leave this place now; I was going to do everything I could to get better so I could leave.

“I’m going to tell you what I told them; there is no telling how long you will live. The damage as been done, all I did was try to give you more time to live. You may live a week or months or maybe a year. Very slim chance you will live through this, but then again who knows. Just live each day to the fullest, “Doctor said.

I was going to live my life to the fullest I’m not promise tomorrow no one is. I’m not going to let this win I’m not going to lay around feeling sorry for myself. I’m going to start living my life the way I should have been doing a long time ago. A few minutes later the doctor left, he was right I needed to live my life to the fullest. The guys left the room so Alex and I could have some alone time, which was nice.

“I don’t care what the doctor says you’re not living me, I won’t let you, “Alex said while looking up at me.

“I don’t plan on leaving you that’s the last thing I would ever want to do. I don’t plan on leaving you ever, but I can’t help what happens. But I can promise we’re going to live our lives to the fullest, do the things we always wanted to do. Go places we always wanted to, do everything we always wanted to do, “I said

“Sounds like a plan, as long as I have you I’m good, “He replied.

When I live this hospital is when I plan on living my life the way I want. I plan to live my life a year, a year to do the things I want. Here’s too 365 days to live.



Note: I'm going to try my hardest to do 365 chapters. I have it some what plan out but not all the way. But this story will get finish I can promise everyone that. Thanks for the reviews.
Sign up to rate and review this story