Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 12-This Is The Moment

by chandlerbing6 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-12-21 - Updated: 2010-12-21 - 1175 words

0Unrated
BACK!! So my laptop is fixed now and what's the first thing I do? My story of course :D
Hope I haven't lost any of you guys over the HUGE break... Here we go again!


Jenna moaned as Patrick slammed her back against the door, his lips still connected to her. He took her wrists and held her arms above her head as he moved his mouth to her neck and began to nibble the skin there. Jenna succked in a sharp breath as she felt his thigh push her legs apart slightly. She tried to pull her wrist's from his grasp, desperate to feel his skin beneath her hands, but his grip only tightened and she felt his smirk against her collar bone, which only served to make her want him more. She instead pushed her left leg up the inside of Patrick's thigh. His hissed in a strained breath and looked her right in the eyes. She was all ready to make a smart comment but the way he was looking at her; it made her feel as though he could see into her soul. He let go of her left wrist and pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear, caressing her cheek as he did so. She tilted her head and kissed his palm, all without breaking eye contact.

Patrick hesitated, not certian how to ask the question. He decided to go for the direct approach. He wet his lips as she watched him with an intense focus. "Erm...are you sure you wanna do...THIS?" He questioned, his voice quivering at the prospect of her saying no. He felt himself release a breath he didn't know he was holding when she shook her head yes.

"I've never been more sure about anything." She smiled gently as she stroked her fingers through his hair. That was all the conformation Patrick needed. He lifted her up, giving her time to wrap her legs around his waist, and carried her towards the bed. She nibbled on the top of his ear and ground into him as best she could from the angle she was at. His moans made her even more eager and she sighed at the loss of contact when he placed her on the bed. But, he was on her again less than a second later, hishands roam across every area of her. She sat up slightly and yanked off her top and threw it on the floor. She helped Patrick do the same and, as soon as his was off, she attacked his chest with millions of tiny butterfly kisses and licks of her tongue. He sighed then grabbed a fistful of her hair to pull her head back slightly. She looked at him quizically as he lay her down on her back again. He ran his finger tips along the edge of her hot pink lacy bra and reveled in the gasp he recieved. As she arched her back, he reached around to unhook it completely and discarded it somewhere on the floor. He then proceeded to lick her right breast, his tongue darting over her nipple. He began sucking hard on her breast, harder and harder as her moans grew louder. Occasionally, he would grab her nipple between his front teeth, tugging just a little bit, earning an extremely satisfied moan for his efforts.

She didn't think it fair that she had all the fun though. Using all the strength she had, she wound her left leg around Patrick's right and flipped them both around. She was on top. She wasted no time in ridding him or his jeans and his boxers. He was very ready for her. She smiled at the blush that covered his cheeks and kissed his lips. She ran her hand along his length and enjoyed the drawn out moan he gave her. As she continued, he closed his eyes tightly and bit his full bottom lips. As he got closer, he put his hand on top of Jenna's to stop her.

"If you carry on with that, we will be finished FAR too soon." Patrick whispered as he pulled her back up to his face. He kissed her passionately as he shimmied her trousers off of her. Once they were off, he flipped them so she was on her back again. His eyes connected with hers again, making sure she was OK in a silent question. She smiled a seductive smile and reached her hand down to line him up. With a sweet smile and a low moan, Patrick thrust forward. His lips found their way to her neck as he continued to thrust in and out in a steady but quick pace. Her legs wound around his waist as she gasped for air and squeezed his bum in her hands. Their breathing became shallow and their lips met in a frenzied and passionate kiss. She matched his thrusts with her own grinding hips and each pointed thrust of her tongue against his. She pulled away to gasp out, "Oh God Patrick. You are...just...GOD! I'm close Patrick! I'm...soooo close." He managed a brief smirk as he pounded into her harder and faster. He placed his lips next to her ear and whisper, "Cum with me."

That was all it took. Jenna felt her body fall over the edge, into a chasm of ecstacy and brilliance. Patrick felt her tighten around him, and that brought him off too. They collapsed together, their sticky bodies intwinded in a pure moment of perfectness. When he could, he pulled out and lay on his back, pulling Jenna around so she was laying half on top of him. "Well that was...just great. Thanks, thanks so much!" Patrick chuckled as he felt her body shake with laughter.

"Oh, you are MUCH more than welcome." she murmered as she snuggled further into his broad shoulder. She yawned and Patrick tightened his arm around her.

"Get some sleep...I promise I'll be here when you wake up." He didn't know why he had felt like he needed to say that but as soon as he did, he felt her relax slightly.

"Ok, night baby." She whispered as she fell into a deep and peaceful sleep. Patrick was shocked by what she had called him, but he didn't try to hold back the beaming smile that made its way onto his face. He placed a sweet kiss against her hair and pulled her closer to him.

"Sleep well, babe. You really are perfect..."



Hope that wasn't too smutty for everyone :D. Really sorry it has taken me this long to post again. My dissertation is finally handed in, so I should be better at updating from now on...for a while at least haha. Hope you all have a really great Christmas by the way, if that's what you believe in. Thanks for reading and review...if you want to...PLEASE?! It can be my Xmas and birthday present all rolled into one. Love you all XxXxXxX
Sign up to rate and review this story