Categories > Original > Romance > Forbidden Love

The Begging Of The End

by cassieallen 0 reviews

Cassie. A seemingly normal girl. Except for the flang and the lust for blood. Her best friend is a vampire slayer. And today, he'll find out her biggest secret....

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-22 - Updated: 2010-12-23 - 892 words

-1TrainWreck
Stuff happends in life that is completely uncalled for, we don't know how, why, or when it's going to happen, it just does. My name Cassie Allen and I'm an ordinary teenager going into a normal high school year or so I thought. Well I gess half of that's true, I mean I'm not really an ordinary girl. I'm way beond normal but non of the people at school knows the truth and I intend to keep it that way.

So this is where our story begins. I live in a small town with my mother. My mother said Dad died when I was about 2 years old so I don't remember him at all. She said a couple of vampire slayers found where he was and killed him. And I know what your thinking. Yes, I am also a vampire.

"Cassie? Cassie honey? Are awake yet?" I could hear mothers voice through my bed room door.

"Yeah mother! I'm up and getting dressed!" Our school has uniforms and I completelt hate it! But, there nothing I can do about it. So I guess I have to deal with it. I put on my black skirt and tucked in my white botton up shirt when I heard someone knocking at the door.

I ran out of my room as fast as I could, and jerked the door open it was Erik, my first and only friend. We've been friends since kindergraden. I call him Zero because he has zero talent, except making me laugh alot. He doesn't know that I'm a blood sucker... I'm scared if I tell him he'll think I'm a monster or even tell his parents about me. The only reason why I worry about that is their part of the Menoetius clan, a clan of vampire slayers.

"Hey Erik! Thanks for walking to the high school with me!" To be honset if I asked Erik to do anything for me, he would do it, That's just the kind of person he is.

"It's no problem." He says as he looks at me and smiles. "Are you ready yet?"

I look at my self for a second. "Um, yeah, I just need to put my tie and shoes on and I'll be ready." I ran into my room and grabed my tie and started to put on my shoes. "You can come in if you want to, Erik!" I tied the final knot on my left shoe when I heard him come in.

"Um,Erik, can I ask you a very stupid question?" He looks at me with questioning eyes. I say feeling stupid, "Can um.... Help me... With this....Tie? I can never tie them right..."

Completely by shock he starts gigging, then it turns into pure laughter. "What?!" I say, sitting straight up with a red face. "I'm serious!"

Then he held up his hands as if to say "Okay, I get it, I'll help you." so I held out my tie for him and he put it around my neck and started to do all these loops and flips that I couldn't follow. So Instead I just looked at him and my heart beat started to go faster than normal and I could feel my cheeks getting warmer.

He finally finished and looked up. The look was an odd one. "Why are your cheeks red?" I looked away.

"I don't know, maybe it's hot in here or something. Hey, aren't we suppose to be walking to school by now?"

I walked down the stair and out the door as fast as I could. Why was I blushing?! What was my heart racing?! I started running and closing my eyes tightly. He's a vampire slayer and I'm a vampire. We aren't even suppose to be friends let alone something....more...

I stop running to catch my breath and it turns out Erik was running after me this whole time. I looked away from him. I just couldn't look at him right now. All I could hear is his huffing and feet stoping.

"W...whats wrong Cassie? D...Did I do something wrong?" He says between breaths. I couldn't talk to him either so I just shook my head. "T...then tell me what's wrong Cassie!" He puts his hand on my shoulder and a shock went right through me. My eyes widened. I couldn't believe this was hanging now. I pushed his hand away and Started to run Into the nearest woods I could find, trying to get away from him as quick as possible.

I ran for about 6 minutes before I saw a human walking by. I quickly ran infront of him and sank my fangs into his neck. The taist exploded into my mouth. It was like how you humans love chocolate. That's when I heard his voice behind me.

"Ca...Cassie?" Fear shot through me. I dropped the person the person, he appered to be unconscious. So he fell to the ground, which, was the leasts of my worries.

I turn around to see Erik standing right there standing in front of me. No! This can't be happening! He saw me drink that guys blood! I put my hand over my mouth to hid my fangs but I knew it was too late. The thing I feared most in the world to even happen, happend.
Sign up to rate and review this story