I know. I’ve read lots of books.
You’re expecting some cliché story about love, or some decked out million dollar action movie about descending through time and space. I hate to disappoint you, but this story isn’t what you think it is.
I know where your mind goes...
Really, it’s just a teenage boy’s boredom put in to words, but, hey…stick around, man.
So, if you want me tell you about myself, I will.
1. I’m a complete, utter nerd. And proud of it any other place but public. Because that only results in violence.
2. I eat meat, but I have a weird tofu fetish.
3. I have the most annoying little brother, Mikey. He can be cool when he’s not sticking his nose where it doesn’t belong.
4. Apparently, I can sing, according to my choir teacher and my mommy.
5. Apparently, I am the worst guitar player. I’m like the King of Suckdom in that area.
6. Apparently, I’m a good artist according to my bro and my mommy.
7. I’ve heard, from God only knows who, that I can write songs. Brilliantly.
8. I hate needles. With a passion.
9. My best friend is my pencil.
10. There is a guy in my class who has hair that blocks my view of the board. It’s a ‘fro. He’s a pretty awesome guy. Thanks to him I don’t have any homework.
11. Whenever my fro friend, Ray, comes over, Mikey leaves the room. It’s really annoying. He stays when Frank comes over. Ray thinks Mikey hates him. I’m starting to think that, too.