Categories > Original > Romance

Lacey

by RAxFlyleafxLeto 0 reviews

Basically just me being obsessive about Lacey Mosley of Flyleaf... Girl-Girl, nothing bad.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-12-26 - Updated: 2010-12-27 - 617 words

0Unrated
My eyes flickered open and I was awakened to the sight of Lacey's round face looking down at me.
"Ah!" I jumped and she grinned. "Gotcha."
I just shook my head, laughing softly. I rolled over to go back to sleep, but she grabbed my arm and tried to drag me out of the bed.
"Come onnnn!" She whined, "I'm bored."
"Find something else to do."
"If you don't get up, I'm going in."
I just yawned and adjusted my position comfortably. She pushed me over slightly and made room for herself in front of me. I opened my eyes and she was just there, a few inches away from me, her face straight, watching me curiously.
"Take a pict--" my retort was cut off by a yawn.
Lacey rolled her eyes and tentatively brought up a hand to cup my face. She ran a hand over my cheek and then, under the pretense of getting more comfortable, subtly moved herself closer.
We lay there in silence for a few minutes, me with my eyes closed, her still watching me. I was half asleep, but was shocked awake suddenly when her arm wrapped around me.
She scootched over closer and closer until she was pressed up against me, her arms wrapped around me, nestling her head by my neck.
I tried to act casual, just wrapping my arms around her too.
We were the exact same size, both very short, but she was moved down a bit, enough so that she could rest her head in the hollow of my neck.
She moved back up so we were level, and unwrapped her arms, leaving her hands just softly cupped around my hips. She moved in slowly, and I could feel her warm breath on my face. Then she leaned in and pushed her lips hesitantly against mine.
I was caught by surprise, but I didn't resist.
I kissed her back and we continued, on and on. It must have been at least an hour.
We just lay there, and she just kissed me. She never stopped once, never dropped the pace -- perfectly timed, just on and on.
Her lips were soft and sugary, and they were the best thing I'd ever experienced in my life.
When we finally after all that time broke off, she just got closer and closer until she was on top of me. She wrapped her arms around me again and rested her head on my chest, listening to my heartbeat.
She whispered,"do you love me?" so softly that I almost didn't hear it.
I didn't hesitate. "Yes."
"Mmm," she smiled and moved back up to my lips. She was perfectly gentle and she was the best kisser...
After her lips had been pressed onto mine for a long stretch of time, she flicked her tongue out and ran it swiftly across my top lip. Then she pulled back, grinning slyly.
"Hey," I mumbled tiredly. I tried to get back towards her, but she wouldn't let me.
"What do you want?" She asked teasingly.
"Your mouth. Now get back here."
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy?" She said in a singsong voice.
"Because I want to punch it. Now get over here."
"Do you want to kisssss[//] me? Say it!"
"Fine. I, Hazel Lexi Banks, want to kiss you, Lacey Nicole Mosley, on your delightful mouth. Good enough?"
She grinned and bounded back over. She resumed her position again then I flipped her over so we were side to side. I pushed her off the bunk and she stood up. I stood up beside her and pulled her in for a huge hug. Then we tilted our heads and began to kiss again.
This was heaven.
Sign up to rate and review this story