Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > awake and unafraid

Just another night...

by DangerDays_ 0 reviews

Sorry for the lack of updates... I have loads written, I just haven't got round to uploading it :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-12-29 - Updated: 2010-12-29 - 684 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning with Frank mummbling something in my ear.
"huh? What are you saying Frank?" I asked
"nothing, I was just saying I love you" he said
"ah right, love you to. what time is it?"
"2"
"2 in the morning?!"
"no baby, it's 2 in afternoon, I didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful" he whispered
"where's everyone else?"
"they've all gone out for the day, they won't be back until later, so we have the house to ourselves" he said and kissed the corner of my mouth
"hmmm... I think we could put that to good use" I mummbled against his lips. he nibbled my bottom lip, and I snaked my arms around his waist. His Tongue lightly flicked against mine, and then he deepened this kiss. he pulled his lips from mine, his breath ragged.
"shall we take this upstairs?" he whispered and I bit my bottom lip and nodded.
he pulled me into the spare room and crushed his lips to mine once more. he locked the door behind us and I suddenly realised what was gonna happen. this was it.

his hands roughly gripped my waist, drawing me close to him. my hands strayed from around his neck, down to the bottom of his t-shirt. I pulled it swiftly over his head, exposing his beautifully toned chest, with tattoo's snaking their way across is.
he tugged my pajama top over my head. he kissed me again, our tongues dancing as I reached down to unbuckle his belt. his jeans dropped to the floor, and he traced his fingers over my stomach. He removed my trousers, and lay me down onto the bed.
"are you sure you want to do this?" he whispered
"compleatly sure" I said and pulled his lips back to mine. I'd been taking the pill for a while now, so we were fine about that.
he removed the rest of our clothes, and our bodys fell together...

(Note: I didn't want to go into too much detail if you know what I mean, I didn't want it to turn into anything gross or anything :P)

I woke up to the sound of voices downstairs. I looked over and saw Frank asleep next to me, his hair crazy, I'm guessing from my hands. I lay there looking at him sleeping. suddenly his eyes flickered and opened.  he smiled at me, and stroked my cheek with the back if his fingers.
"hey baby, are you okay?" he whispered
"I'm a heck of a lot better than okay, that was amazing" I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips.
I glanced at the clock on the bed side table. it's said it was 6 PM. I guessed that the voices downstairs were mikey gerard and Kate returning from their day out.
we lay there just looking at eachother for a few more minutes.
"we should probably go downstairs, before they come looking for us" He whispered. we quickly got dressed and walked downstairs, finger still entwined.

when we got down stairs we gave everyone big hugs, and asked them about their day out. turns out they went to some huge music superstore to get some stuff for an upcoming gig, and frank had missed out on this to spent time with me. I was touched.
"so, what have you two been up to?" asked Gerard
me and Frank looked at eachother and blushed
"erm... not much really" I mumbled
"yeah, we didn't really get up to much, just a lazy day in" said Frank.
Gerard looked suspicous and Kate burst out saying "give over!! what did you really do!?"
"erm..." FrAnk said and looked at him shoes
I looked at everyones faces. Kate was the first to get it, then gerard and mikey
"OH MY GOD!" said Kate
"Frankie got laid!!!" cheered mikey, who was silenced by a very dirty look from me. there was a moment of silence, and then they all started giggling, slapping Frank on the back.
"just ignore them, they're all immature little virgins" whispered Frank into my ear and I giggled.
Sign up to rate and review this story