Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Everyone Deserves an Adventure

Everyone Deserves an Adventure

by masha-malfoy 0 reviews

Suite Life of Zack and Cody crossover. Cody is sick of being a pushover and is craving adventure. So he sneaks on London's jet to England and finds the Leaky Cauldron. There he meets a mysterious p...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-05-14 - Updated: 2006-05-14 - 1983 words - Complete

0Unrated
Story Note PLEASE READ: In this story Zack and Cody are thirteen. Harry and his friends are fifteen. I just wanted to make that clear before I go on with the story.

The Beginning of an Adventure

Cody was in the hotel kitchen again, it was pretty late so he was there alone, it was the only place where he could really think. Cooking was his element and there was nothing anyone could do about it. He and Zack got in a fight again. They did that pretty often, it was never anything serious but the fights were always extremely frustrating.

Cody didn't like fighting with his brother but it always kind of just happened. Usually they always thought about different things. They could fight in the morning about one thing but in the evening about completely another. Lately though the arguments became more and more similar, even if they started out differently they kept coming back to the same thing.

Zack always said that Cody was the good twin. The one who stayed out of trouble unless forced to, the studious one, the responsible one, the good student. You typical goody-two-shoes.

That idea annoyed Cody. He never believed himself to be like that so he never took his brothers words to heart. There was nothing he could do abut it though. He himself always though that he got in trouble constantly. It wasn't that he didn't like being the nice guy, it was just he didn't want himself being too nice. Being a pushover and having people always take advantage of you. Nice guys finish last, right?

He didn't want that. He had big dreams, he did want to go to an Ivy League School after all. He couldn't imagine doing that while being a pushover. How would he handle the competition, not to mention the pressure?

That was probably why he didn't want to accept himself as a nice guy. That's why he always ignored the arguments and never took them seriously. It was still very annoying though.

His thoughts came to the most recent argument he had with Zack. It was similar to every other argument they had in the past few weeks.

"You're the nice twin, you have always been the nice twin, and you will always be the nice twin and there is nothing you can do about it. Now go do my homework!"

Zack's voice was still ringing in his ears. Yep, that's how it ended pretty much every time. Does seem annoying doesn't it. Cody still regretted his promise to do Zack's homework until high school. Oh, so many years to go. They were both still only thirteen after all. Cody didn't care about it that much though. A promise was a promise and that wasn't about being a pushover, it was about keeping his word, if only Zack would do the same more often.

Now don't get me wrong Cody cared about his brother very deeply and Zack cared for him. Cody was just a lot more sensitive and besides constant fight do tend to get annoying when they end up being incredibly comparable.

Cody convinced himself that none of those things were true but he did want to do something do confirm it. He decided that he should do something simple, an uncomplicated plan that would help him see better if there was a slim chance Zack might be right. A slight possibility that the foolish notion may perhaps have a foundation.

With that though Cody went back to his suite and decided to put the plan in motion in the morning after his mother left for her morning rehearsal and before his brother woke up.

Cody woke up around eight and proceeded with his plan. He decided to make some real trouble and see what happens. He took a chair and broke the window glass with it. He turned upside-down the pots with the plans making the dirt go allover the carpet. He broke some dishes in the kitchen.

When he was done the suite looked like a typhoon just went through it. Cody was surprised that the utter racket hadn't woken up his brother, but then again not many things could.


Carrie got home a few hours later. When she saw the suite she let out a loud shrill scream. She couldn't believe her eyes. Just this morning she cleaned up the living room and now it looked like a pack of wild animals have just ran through the place.

"ZACK MARTIN!!!!!" She yelled in the loudest voice she could manage. It was surprising that the entire hotel didn't come crumbling down. It did wake up Zack though.

"Wha?" Came a sleepily shocked reply from the boys bedroom. Cody who went back to bed after completing his project noted sadly that she didn't even note his name at all.

Zack came out of their room, sleep evident in his face washed away in a blink of an eye when he saw the room. Cody followed after him with a solemn expression on his face.

"What the heck happened here?" Zack asked.

Carrie glared at him, "I should be the one asking that question, Zackary Martin, what in the world had come over you? Why would you do something like this?!"

"I...I didn't....I didn't do this!" He stuttered.

"He didn't do this mom, I did." Cody spoke up.

Carrie and Zack both looked at him strangely.

Then Carrie said, "That's ok honey, you don't have to cover for your brother, I know it was him. You couldn't have done this."

"Oh and why not?" Questioned Cody a bit angrily.

"Because, well because...It's just not like you that's all. It seems more like something Zack would do." She answered a tad uncomfortably.

"Well you're wrong! I did this! You do think that I'm too much of a pushover to cause any trouble! Well I'm not and I'm going to prove you wrong!" He was completely furious now.

"I'm leaving! I'm leaving this suite and I'm leaving this hotel and you can't stop me! I won't comeback either! Goodbye!"

He slammed the door behind him and rushed off in a furious temper. His mother and brother were still too shocked to follow him.

Cody couldn't believe this. Zack was right! He was a pushover! Everyone though he was a pushover. Too nice to ever do anything wrong. He was so sick of it. He ran into the elevator and pressed the lobby floor. Then he rushed out of the hotel without looking back. When he got about twenty feet from the hotel and realized what he has done.

Ok, so maybe he hasn't thought this thing entirely through. For the first time he was being spontaneous, just like his dad.

'I knew those genetics should come in somewhere.' Cody though. Well this was as good time as any.

He still didn't have anywhere to go.

He decided to stay in the park, which was close to the hotel, for a while. To think things over and decide on the next move.

Soon after he got to the park he was forced to hide in the bushes because he heard his mother, Zack, and a few other people calling out for him.

While sitting in the bushes Cody remembered what London was talking about a few days ago. Her dad was sending her to England for about a month. Mr. Tipton was sending London to London. God, that girl still thinks there is a city named after her. What were her parents thinking? I wonder if Paris Hilton thought the same thing.

Chilling though that is. Well as Cody remembered London should be leaving tomorrow. So he made a plan to sneak into his suite at night, get his stuff and then sneak into London's private jet. He'd have to sneak into the car that's going to take her to the jet first though. It shouldn't be that hard, London isn't that bright after all.

He began to think about turning back. He'd just go back, apologias, and continue his life. That idea faded quickly though. This was too exciting to just pass up. This was a chance to prove himself, have a real life adventure. Who knows what could happen? This was just too good.
So at about two of the night Cody snuck into their suite. He took his backpack and packed his toothbrush, soap, a bunch of clothes, and a picture of his parents, Zack and himself. The picture was taken back when his parents were together. Then he decided to check his piggybank, in there he found only about 27 dollars. He honestly thought he had more, but then again there was Zack and.....

He looked at the bed next to his. He saw Zack sleeping, a slight frown on his innocent face. This was the only time he ever looked utterly and entirely innocent. Cody savored that look in his mind. Who knows when he might see that look again, if ever. He didn't doubt that he'll see his brother again, he just didn't know if the look would be gone or not.

"Don't ever change. I'm sorry. Goodbye Zack." Cody whispered quietly.

Then he looked at his bed and saw blankie. A small blue piece of cloth that was always there for him when he needed it. That helped him through so many tough moments in his life, that gave him comfort and a strange sense of security.

He looked at it for a moment. Thinking about what he went through with that simple blue piece of cloth. He though about how long he has it and how he promised to never ever leave it. Then he departed, leaving the blue rag behind on his bed.


It was time for phase two. Cody was waiting outside of the Tipton. London was supposed to leave in just about an hour. Cody saw the limousine parked just a few feet from himself. He guessed that it was the limo that would take London to the jet.

Cody tried the door, luckily the door was open and he snuck in. The limo was quite dark so there was a big chance that he wouldn't be seen, also considering the fact of how clever and observant London was the chance increased by a several percentages.

The trip to the airport was a success. Nobody noticed him. When they got to the jet Cody once again managed to successfully sneak on the plane once again with out any notice. In the jet Cody hid under a seat.

The ride wasn't the most comfortable one but possible to handle. Could've been worse anyway.

At last the plane arrived. Cody was glad to be getting off. The only bad thing was that this was about as far as his plans extended.

He had no place to stay, he had no plans, and no idea of his current location. The only thing he had was a small backpack filled with his greatest possessions.

He decided to walk down the street and think of his next move. As he was walking he saw the street lined up with a countless number of expensive looking shops.
As he was walking he saw something that stood out completely in the flawless street. It looked like an old pub. It looked dirty and beat up. He looked around to see what people thought about it. It seems like nobody noticed it. There was not a single glance send its way, not even a disgusted expression. It was like he was the only one aware of its existence. Then he looked at the pub more closely and saw a musky old sign just above the entrance, the sign said, "The Leaky Cauldron".

'Strange name....' thought Cody.

Curiosity beat his repulsion of the horrid image of the grimy pub, so he entered.
Sign up to rate and review this story