Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Well, When You Go

“Did you just lock yourself in the bathroom?!”

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-01-02 - Updated: 2011-01-02 - 807 words

?Blocked
“Yes. That’s exactly what that means.” Gerard mumbled. Bennie laughed and walked toward the door.
“Fine, I’m calling Ray.” She replied. Gerard jumped off the bed and picked Bennie up, putting her on the bed. Bennie nuzzled her face in his neck as his hands moved down and undid her belt. Bennie threw her head back and started laughing hysterically as Gerard‘s hands moved to unbutton her skirt. Gerard stared at her quizzically.
“What?” He asked.
“Do you remember the first time we had sex you couldn’t get my belt undone?” Bennie asked, breathlessly. Gerard shot her glare and mock stormed off into the bathroom. Bennie glared after him as he slammed the bathroom door.
“Did you just lock yourself in the bathroom?!” She screamed as she jumped off the bed.
“YES!” Gerard replied as Bennie started to pound on the bathroom door.
“Oh, no! That’s my thing.” She screamed, laughing.
“Looks like you’re going to need to get a new thing.” Gerard said as he unlocked the door. Bennie smiled as she threw the door open and grabbed Gerard’s hand, pulling him back into the bedroom. Gerard slowly pulled Bennie’s shirt off, giving her goose bumps as inch-by-inch her skin was exposed. She shivered as Gerard finally pulled her shirt off and threw it across the room. He moved his mouth to kiss her neck as he led her slowly to their bed, lowering her gently to the sheets.
She closed her eyes and smiled, running her hands softly over his back; she tilted her head to kiss him. His fingers traced the intricate black lace of her bra as he unhooked it and gently slid it down her arms.
Bennie tugged at his shirt, fumbling with the buttons before Gerard pushed her hands away and pulled the shirt over his head. Bennie pulled herself closer to Gerard so that their bare chests were touching, and hitched her leg over his hip. Gerard’s hand traveled up her leg, and disappeared at upper thigh underneath her skirt. Bennie reached down and laid her hand over his, sliding their joined hands under her skirt to her ass.
Bennie placed a soft kiss on his lips. Gerard took the lead and she shifted a little closer to him as he deepened their kisses, opening his mouth to allow her tongue entrance. Gerard groaned into her mouth as she rolled them over so he was on his back and she was straddling him. Their kisses became more passionate as he explored her body with his hands. Bennie ran her hands down Gerard’s back and hooked her thumbs into the top of his jeans, running them around to find his belt buckle, slowly undoing it. Gerard pulled away from Bennie and kneeled, quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants off. He smiled down at Bennie. “God, I love you so much.” He whispered as he put his hands around her waist and slid her skirt off.
“I love you too.” Bennie whispered as she sat up on her knees and pushed Gerard onto his back. She aligned herself with his erection before lowering herself onto it, moaning his name when he was fully inside her. Bennie grinded down on him and Gerard cried out, unable to control himself. His fingertips were almost bruising in their strength as he gripped her, beginning slow and hard, guiding her hips to move perfectly in rhythm with his. Gerard grabbed Bennie by her shoulders and before she could protest, he had flipped them around so that he was on top, immediately quickening his pace.
Bennie threw her head back, grasping at Gerard’s hands on either side of her body as they began to moan in ecstasy. Bennie wrapped her arms around Gerard’s neck and pulled herself closer to him and kissing his neck.
“I love you.” Gerard whispered into Bennie’s ear as he started to feel his orgasm building up.
“I- Oh God- I love you too.” Bennie whispered back. Gerard kissed Bennie as he started to thrust even quicker, the two of them swallowing each other’s moans as they came closer and closer to their climax. Gerard trusted in one final time, crying out as he came. Bennie called out hiss name as she buried her head in his neck.
They panted heavily, forehead to forehead, their breath hitting each other's faces. Gerard held Bennie’s face in his hands, Bennie had her arms wrapped tightly around Gerard’s torso, their bodies pulled tightly together, kissing all over each other hungrily.
Bennie and Gerard let go of each other and climbed under the covers, Bennie resting her head on Gerard’s shoulder and Gerard wrapping his arms around Bennie protectively. After a few minutes, they drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story