Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Prologue: Rocket Trainer

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Akari just found out that team rocket was actually really horrible, twisted and wicked! They are selling her hard work for money! What will she do?Will she become a trainer, or go back?

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-03 - Updated: 2011-02-03 - 246 words

0Unrated
Prologue.

"Look! It's Akari, she's back!" I came walking into the room with a Pokemon under my belt. "Akari, you're the only female team rocket member, and yet-- you're the only rocket member who has been this sucsessful!" "Oh is that so?" I chuckled, I hid my Beedrill under my belt.
"How many Pokemon did you steal today, princess Akari?" My leader asked. "...3, Scizor, Mothim and Blastoise," I whispered. "That's 100 now, congratulations, ...you're going to be an executive soon," he said. "...Oh is taht so?" I asked, he just smiled.
"Hey, have you figured out how to turn the password off of your rocket balls?" He asked, changing the subject. "I've almsot got it," I lied, I wasn't even half way done. "I'm going to open it up and deactivate it, more Pokemon to repocess!" I lauged.

"...Just make me an executive now," I whispered.

"Hello? anyone there?" I looked up, my leader looked angry, I smiled anxiously and ran off..
"Hey, wait, there's a comotion at the front of our base. can you check it out?" He pleaded, he seemed to want to be left alone now.
"Okay, if it's a trainer...I got it under control." I said, running off as alive as usual.

----

"Princess... please come now," the voices were who I thought they would be-- the members of my team.
"I'm coming." I hollered back. I was going to do it again today for my team. Steal all I could touch.
Sign up to rate and review this story