Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Chapter 2: Unnatrual Citizen.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-04 - Updated: 2011-01-04 - 493 words

0Unrated
All the Pokemon I had stolen in the past I took with me to return to their owners. "Grrrr...how am I supposed to find all the trainers I stole from back then?" I yelled. "Maybe I should buy 145 Pokeballs first..." I started to say, if I was going to do that, I would need to show my face in a department store, which is a horrible idea.

"No...what if they shun me?" I asked myself in fear, I was already almost there. "What if they want to destroy me and say that I need to die?" I tried imagining that, nothing showed up in my mind. "Okay...I'm here, I'd better go in," I took a deep breath and charged in therough the door.

"Team Rocket!!!" A girl shouted, I backed up, and spoke up to her. "No, I q-quit Team Rocket." I exclaimed. "You're just here to sell those Rocket Balls, right? You expect us to buy them?" A grounchy woman said.

"...No, I'm here to buy 145 Pokeballs..." I said softly. "...Like we should believe you." She said back, she looked like she was about to hit me.
"...That will be 199510 Poke please." The lady said to me, I took out my money and handed it to her.

The grouchy woman slapped me and grabbed a black ball out of my hand. "Stop! I'm giving that Pokemon back, give it back!" I hollered, I snatched the Pokemon from her. I took the Pokemon out of the black ball, a Scizor emerged. "Hey, miss that's my Scizor!" The boy screamed. "You want it back, right? I will give it back to you." I smiled, I handed him the Pokemon. The boy smiled greedily. "Thank you," he snached the Pokeball out of my hand and re-caught his Pokemon.

Many other people came to obtain their Pokemon, I smiled and tried saying sorry to anyone I had stolen from in the past. Most of them I could tell were greedy; they looked like they didn't even care if they got their own Pokemon back.
"Hey, you, you're giving Pokemon back? You remember Granbull right?" It was a young woman's voice she sounded like she could possibly be my age.

"Yes, I am, is this your Granbull?" I asked, I held up a Pokeball. "Yes! That is, thank you! I knew you would eventually come to your senses Team Rocket girl!" The young woman said, she was overly cheerful, which annoyed me a little.

"M-my name is Akari." I whispered. "Oh, so you quit Team Rocket, Akari?" She asked. "well yes, obviously." I said to her. "What's your name?" I asked her in a curious way. "Ikumi Yumi!" She smiled at me as she said it.

"I want to be a trainer now, can you help me?" I pleaded. "Yes, but we have to buy you some new clothing!" She pulled me out of the department store as fast as possible...

To be continued...
Sign up to rate and review this story