Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Rocket Trainer

Chapter 4; The Dratini.

by Moonlight_Angel 0 reviews

Akari gets her first Pokemon.

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: The Narrator - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-05 - Updated: 2011-01-05 - 288 words

0Unrated
I was walking with Ikumi again, this time to a Pokemon lab. "I already have a Pokemon..." I started to say. "You need a trainer cirtified Pokemon," she said, Ikumi showed me an example.
"You mean like a starter Pokemon, right?" I asked her bravely as possible. "Yes, this year it's apperently dragon types," she pulled out a newspaper article. "Aren't they cute?" She smiled at me. "They look tough to me, not cute." Ikumi stopped smiling.

"...Here we are, let's go in," Ikumi pushed me in. "No one's here, strange." I saw a paper on the floor, it was a note.
It was from the owner of the lab.
It read:
------
To whoever enters this lab.
I am never coming back, if you need a Pokemon just take one.
Trainer cards have been moved into my top drawer, look for them.
Good luck trainers, you'll need it.
From,
Professer Hikuno.



"What? Professor Hikuno left?!" Ikumi looked at me in the eyes, I was scared.
"Should I just take a Pokemon?" I asked her, I read the note a second time.
"I'll take a trainer card, you decide on a Pokemon." Ikumi went to the first drawer.



"I don't know which one to pick..." I was in a panic, I couldn't make up my mind. Then I saw a light blue Pokeball in the corner, and asked myself if I could take it.

Maybe I shouldn't...

"I'll just take it." The Pokemon inside looked like it was in a rage, as if it didn't want to be pick.


I threw the ball, and out came a Dratini...


"Hello Dratini." I tried to sound as friendly as possible. "Drati!" Dratini hurled an attack at me!

To be continued.
Sign up to rate and review this story