Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh!

Holidays

by mimarin 2 reviews

Take a sad song and make it better. Mokuba improvises. Vivid fluff, Kaibacest.

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Mokuba Kaiba, Seto Kaiba - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-14 - Updated: 2006-05-14 - 169 words - Complete

2Moving
Mokuba doesn't see it as a betrayal of his parents, really; it's just that Seto means everything, is everything to him, and by God, if there's no Brother's Day, he'll make do with the holidays given him.

The first attempt is a disaster. Seto's eyes narrow at the spray of crooked white lilies on the table, and Mokuba barely has time to call out "Happy Mother's Day" before his brother swishes out the door.

Father's Day is even worse. Seto looks down at the lumpy chocolate cake before him, and Mokuba knows he's thinking of mustaches and broken chess pieces. It takes two days for Seto to speak to him again, and two more days for Seto to make eye contact.

The third time, there's no flowers or cake, just the two of them in the February cold. Seto quietly accepts Mokuba's tight embrace, Mokuba's rain-wet hair, Mokuba's tearful confession, and whispers his acceptance in slow, languorous kisses that leave them both breathless.

Mokuba has finally found his holiday.
Sign up to rate and review this story