Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Laceration Gravity p1

Laceration Gravity p3

by dArDeViL 0 reviews

Frankie and Skyler show the rest of the guys their moves and Skyler is worried they'll see her differently and worries even more about their reactions. And when she gets a chance to see the band pl...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-01-08 - Updated: 2011-01-08 - 2011 words

0Unrated
Frank and I made our grand entrance to the music already playing and took center stage. I handed my ipod over to Bob and told him to press play when we were in our starting positions. He nodded.

I knew Frank was trying to help me feel more comfortable but once I caught sight of the guys’ faces I was once again nervous.

“You look beautiful,” Frank whispered in my ear as we took our positions. He gave me a small, encouraging smile and places his hands on my arms as mine rested lightly against his chest. “We’re going to do great,” he assured me.

I nodded and was able to glance at each of the guys. Gee had a smirk on his face, Ray was smiling like a goofball, Mikey looked at me like he was seeing a ghost, and Bob’s face was hard and serious, in all business as he waited for my cue- he was ready and waiting to start the music. I looked back to Frankie and saw that he wore the most sincere and gentle expression of all, encouragement and faith.

At that moment I wanted to run. Or scream. To have Frank take me in his arms and hold me- something. But I only took a few deep breaths and composed myself, nodding swiftly to Bob.

We started.

“Am I throwing you off?” I questioned along with Nelly Furtado’s voice.
“Nope,” Frank responded for Timbaland.
“Didn’t think so,” I said, finishing out little intro before the music kicked in and we actually started dancing.

The beat began and I swayed to it easily, as did Frank. I was impressed by how well he adjusted to this type of music so well when he barely knew this song.
We hadn’t even rehearsed our routine for that long but nevertheless I kept my eyes on Frankie as we moved together.

My hands found their way to his shoulders a few times as we continued.

As the chorus came in, we did the same thing each time. So, to explain this right, the storyline is a about a “promiscuous girl” and this guy who wants her- badly. In other words I was supposed to be the sexy, hot chick and Frank was supposed to be the guy who was chasing after me. It was a bit complex, but not entirely.

In the chorus, Frank and I were basically just teasing each other in order to get what we wanted. And all I did was get lost in the music and let the movements take over me.

“Promiscuous girl wherever you are I’m all alone and it’s you that I want
Promiscuous boy you already know that I’m all yours. What you waiting for?
Promiscuous girl you’re teasing me. You know what I want and I got what you need.
Promiscuous boy let’s get to the point ‘cause we’re on a roll. Are you ready?”


As Frank and I continued dancing, I got more and more into the role play of my character and more lost within the rhythm and beat. And Frank was far past being into the song and routine- he was devoted to his part and lost himself in the rhythm as well. He was so into his role that he allowed his hands to wander all over me.

Our routine was coming to a close and so was the swing, but we couldn’t finish the swing until we did the other part of our dance that came before that one very steamy scene.

“T: I don’t mean no harm I could see you with my t-shirt on.
N: I could see you with nothing on, feeling on me before you bring that on.
T: Bring that on?
N: You know what I mean.
T: Girl, I’m a freak you shouldn’t day those things.
N: I’m just trying to get inside of your brain to see if you can work me the way you say”
the song continued playing.

But, even though the song progressed I still had to wait for the line, the other line…

“N: Promiscuous boy I’m calling your name but you’re driving me crazy the way you’re making me wait.
T: Promiscuous girl you’re tearing me. You know what I want and I got what you need,”
the song blared nicely.

It was between those two lines- during them- that a lot happened. On “Promiscuous boy,” when Nelly sang it, Frank came up from behind me and began breathing intensely on my neck- he must have been tired. Then, when the line “I’m calling your name” rang out, he moved his hands down to my waist and swung me around at the same time the line “but you’re driving me crazy the way you’re making me wait” played. And it was after she said “wait” that Frank put me back down on my feet.

Now we were front to back once more and it was my move as Timbaland started singing.

While he sang, “Promiscuous girl” Frank breathed on my neck even more and when he added the line “you’re teasing me” I brought my left arm up with the beat of the music and placed my hand behind’s Frank’s neck, holding him to me. As we were in this position, Frank moved his face to my right shoulder where my chin was.

Our faces were mere inches apart.

For a moment I felt like Baby directly from Dirty Dancing but tried not to linger on that too much and concentrated on the end of our routine.

We kept our stance the same when Timbaland finished his line and also when Nelly began hers which was the last line of the entire song: “Promiscuous boy we’re one in the same so we don’t gotta play games no more.”

When the last line was finished and the beat commenced, Frank and I were able to dance out the last part of our routine which consisted of both us grinding on each other to the beat of the music.

As soon as the beat started I lowered my arms as Frank’s hands found their way back to my waist. And while his hands guided my hips and waist my hands aided his until the song finished completely.

Now that the routine was over and done, it left us both breathless, tired, sweating, and panting for air. However, we stood totally still for a few more moments until we actually separated from each other and pulled away.

Once my composure was fully gained I was able to look all of the other guys in the eyes. All of them were gawking at us, eyes wide.

“Wow, Frankie, didn’t know you were capable of such a routine or that kind of energy. And, Skyler! Double wow! That was excellent! You both deserve a fucking A for that performance!” Gee exclaimed excitedly.
“How is it that you can move like that?” Bob inquired curiously.
“Easy. Skeye’s a great teacher,” Frank commented.
I shrugged and said, “I used to take dance lessons.”
Not that they needed to know that part of my past, that part of me I left behind when I chose to move from Newark to here.

My life was so complicated; nothing I did or said could even begin to cover the depths or complexities of it. And I didn’t want to try.

[I know it's very long and whaatt but it'll make sense soon enough if you're confused.]

“Can you teach me to dance?” Ray asked curiously.
“Yeah, with most of the moves you and Frankie just used,” Gee joined in.
“I’m think I’m done with it- for good now. I just had to prove myself.”
Gee nodded and replied, “Well, you did. You both did awesome.”
“I gotta say, that was a smokin’ performance,” Bob complimented.
“Yeah, definitely, I concur.” Ray nodded fiercely.
“Thanks, guys, but I think I’m going to change back now. This look isn’t really working for me,” Frank retorted as he removed the hoodie along with the chain.
“Yeah, good idea,” I agreed as untied my shirt and pulled it back over my stomach.
I then buttoned my shirt back up and loosened the tie so I could hand it back to Frankie.

“Here you go, Frankie,” I said as I pulled it over my head and held it out to him. “Thank you.”
Frank smiled widely but shook his head at me. “That’s alright. Keep it.”
My eyebrows pulled together.
“I have a ton more at home,” he clarified.
“Uh- thanks,” I replied gratefully as I put it back over my head and tightened it in place once more.
“You can see it as something to remember me by.”
I nodded and gave myself another run over to make sure I hadn’t forgotten anything to take off or put on.

The guys were still eying me and once more I got that nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach and fervently hoped they weren’t judging me by what just happened. I felt so out of place just standing there and having them watch me.

“So…you guys aren’t weirded out by me, right?” I felt I had to check.
“No, of course not,” Gee responded quickly, he seemed surprised that I had arrived to that conclusion.
“Just in awe of your beauty, sweetheart,” Ray retorted sweetly.
“And also wondering how Mikey got you to come here when we’re the only ones he ever hands out with,” Bob added.

I smiled as I looked at Mikey.

“He didn’t have to try that hard,” I said, speaking up. “I am sort of new here and he’s pretty much the first one who came and spoke to me. Also, he didn’t have to persuade or say all too much, he was really nice and sweet to me.” I then turned my attention to Mikey. “Thanks for inviting me, Mikey,” I responded sincerely while offering him a smile.

He glanced up at me shyly and I detected a blush coming on as he looked away from me quickly.
“No problem, Skeye,” he murmured gently.

“So, do you want to hear us perform?” Gee asked happily, switching to a whole new topic.
“Yeah, sweet! That’d be awesome!” I replied with a huge smile.
“Alright. Come on, guys, let’s get up and head to the garage,” Ray gestured as he stood from his spot on the recliner he was on.
Bob followed after him and then Gerard.

I watched them head down the long hallway Frank and I had just come from practicing from but instead of turning to any of the doors on the left or right-hand sides, then went through a door then was straight ahead at the very end of the hallway.

“All our band equipment is in the garage,” Frank explained to me as he walked ahead of me and after the other guys.
I nodded and followed behind Mikey who trialed slowly after Frankie.
When I entered the garage I stared in awe at all of the band equipment.

It was amazing.

Gerard went to the microphone, Frank and Ray each grabbed their own guitar, and Bob got behind his massive drum set. Mikey, however, continued to stand still somewhat next to me and seemed to be glaring at Frank who was smiling widely at me.

“Uh- we need our bass player, Mikey,” Frank retorted simply when he had finished smiling and winking at me.
“Whatever,” Mikey muttered grumpily before walking out of the garage.
“Mikey!” all the guys called after him, but he didn’t come back.

Something was wrong and I felt I had to find out what.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get him,” I stated as I left the garage and darted after Mikey.

[uh-oh...where's he going??]
Sign up to rate and review this story