Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Highschool Hell Hole

The Party II

by CoffeeLoser 0 reviews

Part 2 of the party

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-09 - Updated: 2011-01-10 - 818 words

0Unrated
See, what's I say, it DOES get less depressing.

*Frank's POV*

I'd already had a few to drink so I felt a lot more relaxed around Gerard, all the others in the room knew I am gay, except him, well, I don't think he knows.

I finished singing and just as it went quiet the doorbell went again, Ray got up and left bringing back to my surprise, Mikey Way.

Gerard turned around, shocked and went to talk to him, he didn't to look angry just a little pissed.

*Gerard's POV*

"What are you doing here." I hissed, Mikey in the corner, "Did you follow me!" I accused.

"N-no. Bob invited me." he flashed his phone at me.

"Oh, sorry then, just..." I sighed an ran a hand through my hair "dont get too drunk"

"Are saying I can drink?!" he said excitedly.

"Yes, but not too much, or mom will have my head."

*Frank's POV*

Kai came up to me and whispered in my ear. I nodded and let him take the mic.

He cleared his throat, "Can the Way brothers come to the stage, I repeat, the Way brothers to the stage"

They both turned around a little shocked then I heard Gerard shout, "Kai, you dick! I'm NOT singing!"

I tried not to laugh, but Mikey's face was priceless.

Bob had stood up and was waving a bass at him "No!" was all I could see him mime.

"Come on boyyssss." I said slowly, "Give us a tune" I grinned at them, Gerard looked ready to die.

They made there way the the stage and people started clapping.

"You owe me one." Gerard said as he walked past.

"I'll play what ever."

"Kay, just follow Mikey then"

Mikey was already talking to Bob and Ray about the chords and drum beat.

"Does it have a name?" I asked him.

"Work in progress. I don't have one yet." he replied, finishing his beer he stood in front of the mic.

Bob started playing, then Mikey and Ray, so I followed.

"Gaze into her killing jar
I'd sometimes stare for hours
She even poked the holes so I can breathe.
She bought the last line.
I'm just the worst kind.
Of guy to argue.
With what you might find.
And for the last night I lie.
Could I lie with you?"



He sang like an angel, I couldn't belive what was coming out, Mikey was amazing too, even though he was only a kid.

I played on auto pilot, watching Gerard, he actually seemed to enjoy himself.

"Alright, give up, get down
It's just the hardest part of living.
Alright, she wants
It all to come down this time.

Lost in the prescription
she's got something else in mind.
Check into the Hotel Bella Muerte."


He pronounced the Italian perfectly.

"It gives the weak flight.
It gives the blind sight.
Until the cops come.
Or by the last light.
And for the last night I lie.
Could I lie next to you?"


I sadly imagined him singing this about me. Wondered over to where Ray was playing and mouthed "Wow"

"I know" he replied.

"Alright, give up, get down
It's just the hardest part of living.
Alright, she wants
It all to come down this time."

he repeated this three times. he had really good stage presense, he didn't just stand still.

"Pull the plug.
But I'd like to learn your name.
When holding on.
Well I hope you do the same.
Aw sugar.
Slip into the tragedy you've spun this chamber dry."


As he sang this we all slowed and quietened, so we could hear him, his voice carried perfectly, it sounds amazing, making me sound even worse then I really am. The 'Aw sugar' bit hit me, I loved his voice.

"Alright, give up, get down
It's just the hardest part of living.
Alright, she wants
It all to come down this time.

Alright, give up, get down
It's just the hardest part of living.
Alright, she wants
It all to come down this time."


Mikey seemed to really be loving it as well, I could tell he'd never played infront of people before, like he only ever practised in his room.

"Pull the plug.
But I'd like to learn your name.
And holding on.
Well I hope you do the same.
Aw sugar."

He sang it all perfectly and the basement erupted with cheering and clapping, these guys were REALLY good.

Ray high fived them both and I grinned, "Oh My Fucking GOD! Where'd the fuck that come from?!" I half yelled at them.

The brothers stood next to each other smiling meekly, simulatianiously they shrugged.

--------------------------
[* short-ish chapter? no, yes? I wanted to do that song cos it one of my faves from Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge. The Jetset life is gonna kill you by MCR there. more up soon
Maria xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story