Categories > Original > Fantasy

the magical pieee

by bvbfan123 0 reviews

funny but stupid

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-12 - Updated: 2011-01-12 - 365 words - Complete

1Moving
in a far away town there was this pie. the pie had magical powers. and in the town of frankford there were these two girls that were best friends. the pie went to frankford and found the two girls addie and cassidy. the next day the two girls went to the park and found the pie. they took the pie home and cassidy's boyfriend josh saw it on the counter and said i want pie! josh goes into the kitchen and eats the pie. later that day addie goes into the kitchen and sees that the pie is gone. addie freaks out and tells cassidy. she freaks out and asks josh if he ate it and he said yeah and it was good! they both freak out and kick josh out of there house. cassidy breaks up with josh and the girls never speek to him again.

after josh ate the pie and left, a magical pizza can to the town of frankford. cassidy walks out to her car and sees the pizza. so she takes it in and puts it on the counter. when addie sees it she is like omg!!!! but any way she was really happy. like four weeks later the pizza was like eat me! but the girls refused. later that same day cassidy walked into her room and there was the pizza. she starts to yell at addie about the pizza being in her room. addie didnt put the pizza in her room though. like an hour later the pizza grew 3x its normal size. so addie went into the kitchen and saw the pizza and told cassidy. so they throw the pizza out. but the pizza came back and it stank. after a while they found out that the pizza wasnt normal. IT WAS THE PIE! back from the grave!!!! so they killed it again. they got out like ten knives and stabed it a lot!!!! and cassidy grew old and alone and addie married mikey way and had like ten kids!! WOW!!!! and what about the pie you ask well it left and went to someone elses house and bugged them for the rest of their lives!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story