Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > The Kitsune Alchemist. (An Edward Elric love story)

The Boy with the golden braid

by AnimeOtakuFoxChan 0 reviews

The first meeting. Will they be friends or enemies?

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Alphonse Elric,Edward Elric,Roy Mustang - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2011-01-12 - Updated: 2011-01-12 - 605 words

1Ambiance
Once I got to the station; I looked around and saw a lot of military officers including Roy. "Hey, Brother. What's going on here?" I asked. "Oh, Kitsune. Nothing much, Just Bald causing trouble on the train." Roy said as he stood next to me and started to pet me on the head like a dog. I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!!

"Knock it off!" I yelled as I swatted his hand away.

"Sorry, I can't help it. You're just so adorable." Roy said as he started to pet me agian!
And while we had our backs turned, Bald came at us.

So,I quickly grabbed my fans and was about to attack him but Roy got in front of me.

Causing me to drop my fans and he snapped his fingers. But only bad enough to char Bald's skin."You can call me Lieutenant Colonel Roy Mustang. The Flame alchemist. Thedamage to your skin is'nt nearly as bad as it looks. just remember this,if you ever try to attack my little sister again, I won't hold back." Roy said as the other officers took Bald away.

"Man Brother. Could you be even more of a show-off?" I asked myself in my head.

"Kitsune. I have some buisness to attend to so, i'll meet you in my office a little later." Roy said as he walked away. And when I went to put my fans back in thier holsters. I noticed that I did'nt have them.

So, I started looking around for them.

~ Ed's P.O.V~

After I saw the colonel walk away, I looked down at my feet and saw what looked like a hand fan.

I picked it up and saw that it had a transmutation circle in the center but the array was one I had never seen before. I started to study it.

~Kitsune's P.O.V~

After I started looking around for my fans; I found one at the foot of a boy with a golden braid and the other being held by the same boy.

I walked over and picked up one of them and put it away.

~ Ed's P.O.V~

As I was studying the strange fan I found, I heard a voice. "Uh, excuse me?" I moved the fan and saw a girl standing in front of me. She had jet black hair and was wearing a strange looking hat and was wearing a black coat a lot like mine. and her eyes were a bright amber color, like mine were.

"That fan you're holding belongs to me." She said, smiling at me.

"Oh, uh, sorry. Here." I said as I handed the fan to the girl.

"Thank you." She said as she slid the fan into a holster on her belt.

"My name is Kitsune. Who are you?" The girl asked.

"My name is Edward Elric. And this is my little brother Al." I said as I pointed at Al. "It's very nice to meet you." Al said as he bowed.

"Are you guys heading to central headquarters? I can show you the way.' Kitsune offered.

"Oh, thank you." Al said.

~Kitsune's P.O.V~

After I started to walk to central with Ed and Al, I quickly realizzed that Ed had automail and Al was just a soul bound.

I could tell by the sound Ed's left foot makes when he takes a step and by how hollow Al's voice sounds and how hollow the armor sounds when he walks.

"I wonder what these two did to end up like this? It must've been pretty bad." I thought to myself.
Sign up to rate and review this story