Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Demons

by iFreak_YouOut 1 review

Frankie's been gone on a three day business trip to Chicago for his company. He comes home to find deranged Gerard. What's wrong with Frank? Is this the end? Mikey comes to find something not so n...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-01-18 - Updated: 2011-01-19 - 881 words - Complete

1Exciting
Unfinished.
(Watch out for the frequent POV changes. Each time there a space between paragraphs it's a POV change, so ya know :D)

As Frankie open the door, coming home from a business meeting. He was one of the sales pitches for a sneaker company. He had been away on a three day business meeting in Chicago. 
He had been Gerard deprived and was eager to be able to see him again. 
He fumbled a bit with his key in the lock, he was trembling with excitement, which was throwing him off somewhat.
This was the longest he had been away from Gerard in well, ever.
As soon as he finally got through the door, and slipped off his Vans, Gerard freaked out. He ran and tackled Frankie. Pinning him to the ground, with his hands clutching at Frank's sides. 
"Hello to you too?" Frank said sheepishly.
And then Frank received a smack to his face

"Who the Hell are you? Why are you in my home?" Gerard yelled from on top of Frank.
Frank stared back at him, horrified. His eyes were wide and his mouth slack.
"Where's my Frankie? What did you do with him?" He hollered in Frank's ear, holding Frank's pinned hands out stretched above Frank's head.

"I am Frank." he said. Terrified. He had never seen this side of Gerard. Never even fathomed such a thing could exist. 
He always knew there was something not quite right about Gerard but this was insane.
Gerard was his lovable Teddy bear.  
"LIES!" Gerard snarled. 
Maybe this was all just a practical joke. 
But then he felt Gerard's callused hands slip from his fingers to Frank's newly tattooed throat. 
This was clearly no practical joke. Gerard would never go this far for just a joke. 
He stroked the coiled pattern of the inked skin. 
Frank closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. It couldn't feel good at a time like this. 
As his eyes fluttered shut he felt the hands he had once obsessed over throttle his throat. 
Was he going to die?

Gerard whispered into his jawline, "You will never be him."

He felt his windpipes closing.
"Gerard." he whispered in a rasp, his voice beginning to close off. "Gerard, you have to listen to me."

Gerard hurried off Frankie and threw him away, causing his body to jerk and skid across the tiled entrance way. His face laying near their shoe pile. So close to being lips to boot with Gerard's combats. 
He laid, curled up in a ball, scared to move. Unsure of what Gerard was capable of. Gerard jumped up, his eyes lit up like a crazy man's. His flamed hair flashed around his face haphazardly.

He pulled his pocket knife out of his skin-tight pants pocket, and flicked it open. Eying the shine of the blade from the dimmed spider lamp, Gerard carefully ran his tongue across the blade. Savoring the taste of metallic on his tongue.
He walked carefully and calculatedly over to were 'Frankie' lay curled up on the floor near the door. 

He was so close to freedom.

Gerard smoothed the blade, barber style across Imposter Frank's right cheek, being sure to only draw a thin line of scarlet. Frank whimpered. 
"Like that, huh?" Gerard whispered at him, licking his lips.
Unsure of where to go from there.
Make it slow, drawn out, and have fun, or get it over with as quickly as possible so he could get his real Frankie back?
"Let go back to where we started and finished this." He told whatever It truly was.

Frank stared emotionlessly back at Gerard. Accepting now. 
"I love you, Gee."

"Sure." Gerard said dismissively. "Well, whatever you are, you're about to return to where you came from."
He gripped Frank's throat tightly, and pretended they were sharing a loving moment. With his eyelids pressed tightly, Gerard easily slipped into that fantasy. And willed it to be true. 
When he opened his lids, pulled his head away from the crook of the other man's neck, and sat back, he sighed contently at the other's pale blue lips.
He crawled over to the suede arm chair in the corner facing the door. 
~~~
Where he was later found by Mikey. Sitting in the utter, pitched black darkness, chanting over and over, "Frankie'll be home soon. Frankie'll be home soon."
As Mikey stared horrified at the slightly charred, bloody and twisted remains of Franklin Iero.
~~~
When later asked about the brutal treatment to the dead man's body in an interrogation, Gerard claimed he had to rid the 'Imposter's body of all demons so his Frankie could come home.
*
Well, I just wanted to say that not everything I write is like 'death, decay, murder.' because it seems like it.
 I'm working on this story that's actually pretty... Peaceful? I guess. Peaceful's not really the word I'm looking for though. But yeah, I'm super excited to (hopefully) soon be able to post it. It's just kind of complicated though, and I've been hitting a few bumps in the road. 
Anyway on a slightly more annoying note, I had to spend like twenty minutes listening to my dad tell me he is almost absolutely certain Gerard Way is gay. Argh. Some people.
Oh well.
XO
Sign up to rate and review this story