Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll never let them hurt you, i promise

Think happy thoughts

by mcr_killjoy 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-01-21 - Updated: 2011-01-21 - 291 words

0Unrated
Franks P.O.V

She knew who we were, I didnt know what to say, but i stuttered out.
"w-w-why didn't you tell me you knew?" I asked her, sounding stupid.
"I didn't want you to think I was some crazed fangirl" she said looking at the feet
"You obvioulsy wouldnt be able to pretend you didn't know us if you was a crazed fangirl silly" i replied and she giggled
"That is very true Frankie" she replied

Frankie, i liked it, the guys called me Frankie, but it sounded so much better coming from Amys mouth, wait. What do i mean? I sound like i like her, i've knew her what 2 days, i couldn't possibly. I realised i was in a daydream do quickly snapped out of it.

"So tell me, how much do we rock?" I joked about.
"LOADS! i saw you last month with my best friend" she said excitedly.
"You do know I really appreciate everything you've done for me Frank, anyone else would have just left me there"
I grabbed her hand, "well i was just in the right place at the right time i guess, im glad i was, it would have been such ashame for something to happen to such a nice girl"
She smiled and went red, "i'm nothing special Frank, so shall we go back inside?"
I nodded and we walked inside, when i realised she still hadn't dropped my hand.

Amys P.O.V
We walked back inside to the guys, I didn't wanna loose his hand, for some reason something about him made me feel safe. I think this what i needed, a feeling of security. I just wondered if Frank was the person that I actually wanted it from.
Sign up to rate and review this story