Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Viva La Vida

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tired of waiting, Morgan tries matters in her own hands with Greg.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Published: 2011-01-22 - Updated: 2011-01-22 - 743 words - Complete

0Unrated
Viva La Vida:

I decided to take matters into my own hands. Waiting is not helping me. To set my plan into action, I pulled out my cell phone one night and dialed up my Greg. I waited as the other line rang.

"Hello?" a voice asked. My heart leapt into my throat.

"Greg!" I yelped.

"Morgan?" he asked. "Morgan, what's the matter?" I didn't really notice my tone until he asked me that. Do I really sound that worried? Suddenly, I came up with a great idea. Why not use that to lure him over? So, I began to spin more into it.

"I think there's someone breaking into the house!" I said, breathlessly.

"Are you sure?" he asked, likewise.

"Yes!" I exclaimed. "I'm so scared!"

"Did you call the police?" he asked.

"I tried to," I lied. "But I couldn't get through. Please help me! I'm so scared!" I kicked over the coffee table.

"Oh no!" I cried as I looked around. "Help me!"

"I'll be right over!" I heard my boyfriend say. Then, he hung up. I grinned to myself. That worked. But first, a little touch-up. I straightened up my clothes and hair. I sat down on the couch in the dark. My eyes wandered over to the smashed up vase on the floor before me. Ooo, mom's going to be pissed when she sees the mess I made. But after some thought, I shrugged it off. Oh well. She hated it anyway. It was ugly too. I giggled to myself like a drunken little schoolgirl.

Close to ten, I heard the doorbell ring. Show time! I put on my worried girlfriend face and rushed straight to the door.

"Who's there?" I whimpered.

"It's only me," Greg replied. I breathed out in relief as I opened the door.

"Greg!" I wailed as I felt against his body. "I was so scared!" (I think I could get a Golden Globe for this.) My boyfriend took me into his arms.

"Are you alright?" he asked. "You're not hurt, are you?" I looked up at him with big, childlike eyes.

"Yes, now that you're here!" I whimpered.

"Did you see where the intruder went?" he asked. "How many were there? Do they hurt you in any way?" I didn't answer him. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back pretty confused. I lightly pulled away, smiling.

"You can see if they touched me if you like," I offered. He opened his mouth to speak, but I put my finger to his lips. I giggled and took him by the wrists up the stairs.

I pulled him all the way to my room and kissed him again on the lips.

"This is serious, Morgan," he tried again. "Are you hurt or not?" I giggled and led him over to my bed. I lied back, smiling.

"Finally, I have you all to myself!" I cheered. My silly little boyfriend still didn't get it.

"Is this what you called me over here for?" he asked.

"Um-hm," I replied. "Come lie down with me." He shook his head at me.

"You called me over for a booty call?" he almost shouted. "You have me so worried thinking that you had an invader coming in your house!" I pouted at him.

"Aw," I whimpered. "But we barely spent any time together anymore."

"I have to work," he pointed out. I sat up at him.

"Forget work tonight!" I shot back. "Focus on me!" He quickly put up his hands.

"Okay, okay," he said. "Whatever you want." I smiled at my victory. I patted the spot next to me on my bed.

"Come and lie down with me," I said again. "Please do it." Greg sighed as he shrugged.

"Fine," he mumbled. My boyfriend walked over to the bed and lied down next to me. I cuddled up close to his chest. My deep brown hair tickling his throat.

"Now what?" he asked. I looked up at him with the eyes of an angel.

"Watch this," I whispered. Then, I climbed on top of him and kissed him on the lips. He reluctantly took me into his arms. Good boy. I slipped my tongue into his mouth as I rolled up his t-shirt over his head. A girl who can successfully call her man away from work and seduce him into bed will have a good night indeed.

This Guy was Meant for Me
Sign up to rate and review this story