Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love is Blind

by canwedimthesun 2 reviews

Speak no Love, Hear no Love, See no Love. Being blind has put a damper on life for Gerard Way. Enrolling in school for the very first time, at age seventeen, he's just now going to figure out ho...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-01-28 - Updated: 2011-01-28 - 673 words

2Original
Chapter One; Like a Chorus of Angels.
~
Gerard's P.O.V
~
I walked into my new school, a teacher leading me from the bus to my classroom before the bell rang and all the students would fill the halls and it would be impossible for me to get through.

"Here is your new classroom, Gerard. When your homeroom teacher comes in, he'll find someone to show you around to the rest of your classes." I think the teacher who was speaking to me was smiling by the tone her voice was in, but I couldn't be sure. She made sure I was seated, before walking away and I heard more people walking in.

I hear the shuffling of feet and their loud voices. I automatically felt nervous and awkward, what was today going to be like?

"Who is this?" One of them said, obviously a boy by how deep his voice was. I heard the door shut, and I blinked rapidly. I think there were at least four boys in this group. I was scared. Someone grabbed my cane from my hand. My mouth gaped and another one grabbed the collar of my shirt and forced me up.

A laugh sounded, and one said, "Ha! Look at his messed up eyes! One is foggy and hazel and the other ones black pupil is huge! What a freak! You look ugly as hell!" I frowned, what did a pupil look like? What was fog? Hazel? Black? I was so confused as someone shoved me, and I fell against someone. They growled in my ear and shoved me in a different direction, in another boy.

"Hey, catch his cane!" One yelled and I heard a whoosh of wind, and a laugh as someone caught it. I was shoved again and I tried to swing my fists, in hope of hitting someone, but missed, and just heard more laughter. "What an idiot!" I was shoved into a wall, and felt my cane hit me in the face and fall to the floor. It clattered and I grabbed it quickly, tears stinging my eyes and falling down my cheeks, "Aw, look at the baby crying!" I ran out into the hallway, with my cane out in front of me.

I heard everyone rushing into their classes, so I just stood their, supporting myself with my cane, and when the sounds of the hallway faded out, I slid down onto my butt, and leaned against the locker behind me, and sobbed uncontrollably. I would have never expected the world to be this mean! I think I was going to go back to being home schooled.

Hearing a set of footsteps running down the hall, I dismissed them and pulled out my cellphone from my pocket, that was activated with my voice. "Dial." I whispered, but right as I was about to speak my mother's number, a voice that was not my own spoke.

"Are you okay?"

It was a girl's voice, and it sounded beautiful. Like a chorus of angels in Heaven's skies. I felt her sit down beside me and she gasped, probably from seeing my 'messed up' eyes.

I just shook my head, no.

"Well, was it those jocks? Harassing you for being blind, I'm guessing?" She asked and I couldn't help but let out a small smile. She seemed to care. So, I nodded. "Well, there just bitches, don't let them take you alive. I'm Cierra, but you can call me Ci." She seemed happy to meet me.

I lifted my hands up to touch her face, which is how I got a feel of people. Cierra had a round face, nice smooth, cold skin, and a pug nose. Her long eyelashes tickled my fingertips, her lips felt soft, but chapped. I took my hands away. She giggled. Cute.

"C'mon, are you in History right now? So am I, I'll watch out for you." She took my head and pulled me up. I didn't protest, but followed, feeling my heart lift up a little.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up to rate and review this story