Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Holiday Romance

My Holiday Romance

by mcrluver 1 review

Scarlet is on holiday with her parents to see her aunt and uncle in New Jersey when a certain Frank Iero takes her fancy. I suck at summaries sorry.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-01-28 - Updated: 2011-01-28 - 1025 words

0Unrated
I had a dream last night about this and I woke up thinking that would be an awesome story..... so here we go :D

We sprinted down the hall ways jumping over suitcase and pushing past people. My mum and dad were way in front of me I couldn't run quickly with my heavy bag and short legs.
"Could Lewis, Margret and Scarlet Smith please make their way to gate 15 as your flight will be leaving shortly.
Okay I get it Jesus women I get it for the fourth time we are late for our flight. Stupid car breaking down on the motorway making us late for our flight! What did I do to deserve this?
"Scarlet!" I heard my mum's voice drown my thoughts. I looked up she was standing beside a dark haired women with bright red lipstick.
The women brought us onto the plane and took us to our seats.
I hated flying it was awful; the taking off part was the worst! So I just put my earphones in closed my eyes and listened to Green Day blasting down my Ipod while the plane took off.
Once the plane was in the air I felt safer so I decided to take out my dairy. I wanted to keep a record of the holiday.

Dear Dairy,
This is cheesy I know but I want it to be a holiday I will never forget and since I have an awful memory... well here we are. I'll start off with my name because it's probably the best way to begin this whole dairy thing. Well my names Scarlet I'm 15 and I live in England.
My Mum's sister Lizzy and her husband John have invited us over for 2 months! I know awesome right.... no a holiday with my both my parents and my aunt and uncle in "beautiful" New Jersey. Lucky me. While all my "friends" are jetting away to beautiful sunny paradises for 2 weeks to lie on sandy beaches I'm spending my whole summer in New Jersey. Someone shoot me! I suppose I'm glad I'm getting away from England for a while and that hell hole I call school. If I'm honest I don’t have many friends, I've learnt not to trust or grow attached to people because they will let you done one way or another. All I need is my music and I will be happy.


"Excuse me dear, we are about to land could you put your seatbelt on?"
I stared a blonde haired woman for a few short seconds then nodded.
I must have slept through the whole fligh, that's not like me at all.
The plane made its way through the misty clouds. From what I could see it was a sunny day in New Jersey.
Then the plane landed with a thud and people started to make a move to get their bags. I stood up and wrapped the earphones around my ipod, and then I grabbed my bag from the over head locker.

"So Scarlet you all excited about spending your summer in New Jersey?" My dad was trying to be all enthusiastic about the holiday. I just answered him with a simple nod.
As we walked into the airport I could see nothing but a mass of people rushing around in different directions. "LIZZY" I heard my mum screech as she ran and gave my aunt a massive hug and kiss on the cheek.
My aunt then came and gave me hug followed by my uncle. I wasn’t into the whole hugging kissing thing so I backed away as soon as they had finished.

I heard my parents and aunt and uncle chattering away until we reached the car. I put my things in the back and didn't say a single word until my aunt started talking to me.
"So Scarlet what age are you now?" I turned and faced her.
"I'm 15" I responded trying not to sound too blunt.
"Isn't Frank next door 15?" My uncle shouted from the steering wheel, "You know what John I'm nearly certain he is, lovely boy, I think you would be good friends with him!" I just smiled and nodded I was defiantly not out here to make any friends.

We pulled up to a white semi-detached house with a blue front door and pretty flowers surrounding the path.
I hopped out of the car and took my bags then made my way up the path trying not to knock any of my aunts rather bazaar garden ornaments down.
"Okay Scarlet darling your room is the one with the balcony, just up the stairs last on the right. Come down if you need anything."
My aunt said while she unlocked the door. I trailed my heavy suitcases up the narrow stairs until I finally found my room.
It was a nice room. Modern and clean with a beautiful balcony looking onto the garden. I placed my suitcase on the ground and walked over to the doors opening them gently. It was warm well warmer than home and I wasn't used to it so I took a few breaths of the fresh air.

"Hey sweet thang!" I turned to the side to see another balcony nearly identical to my aunts.
A boy with jet black hair, a lip ring and a very smug smile was standing there.
"Excuse me?" I was pretty shocked someone could be so forward.
"So is your name as pretty as your face?" The boy asked. There was no way I was going to tell him my name under any circumstances.
"Oh there you are Scarlet; I see you have met Frank."
My aunt was standing behind me with cookies and drinks.
"Scarlet" I heard the boy named Frank mutter into himself. "Oh Frank dear would you like to come round for some cookies and drinks, oh and help Scarlet unpack?" My aunt was pretty keen on this Frank. "Don't mind if I do." Frank said walking out of the balcony giving me a wink.
"I'll send him up dear" I tried to smile.

Okay so sorry if its complete shit like! R&R please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story