Categories > Original > Horror

Dont let them get me......

by slimshady969 0 reviews

Jennifer went were she wasn't suposed to go, and shes still paying for it this very day......

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-05 - 326 words

0Unrated


12 January

Dear Diary,

So happy, met this boy, Jake. And guess what? He asked me out, tonight, im gonna meet him at the Park at 11pm. Bit nervous, but he's so hot. I can't wait. But he told me not to tell anyone and im itching to tell my best friend Elizabeth. Oh well, just 1 problem im scared of the dark. Jake will protect me. And just in case hes shy, i'll bring a torch. Got to go my mum's making me tidy my room. Ugh!

Jenny


13 January


Dear Diary,

The date went alright, although Jake was so different. Its like the night makes him different, crazy right? But he was deffinetly differint. He was more.... impatient and rough. I didn't realise it was so late, my mum was gonna murder me. Jake suggested a shorcut through an alleyway. As i was walking down the alleyway, i swore i heard voices, i was probably just tired, but i thought i would mention it though. I didn't get back until 4 in the morning. And im grounded for sneaking out, in the middle of the night. So annoyed as Jake asked me to meet him in the park again, i told him i cant go and he said that he would sort it. Wonder what hes gonna do.

Jenny


15 January


I'm really starting to panic, those voices have come back, its like there trying to tell me something but i dont know what it it. I can make one of the voices as jakes , but its all mufffled and i can't tell what he's saying. I haven't told anybody as i don't want them to think im crazy. I'm thinking of telling jake, but i'm not sure. Oh and about the park thing, my mom just came in and said that i could go. I was so happy, but he didn't even come. Thats when i started to hear the voices, when i was on my way back.
Sign up to rate and review this story