Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Regarding my life and my stories.

by XxBrokenSoulxX 1 review

My fans please read. Anyone who wants to help, read this to. Review if you like.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-02-05 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 406 words

0Unrated
So I came to a big tragedy in my life. My boyfriend and I just broke up atfer a year and a half long relationship yesterday. It its really taking a toll on me and my health. Everything I do reminds me of him. I can eat or sleep. I choose to go down the wrong road yesterday. Its my fault and I feel lost and hopeless. I want him back more than anything, but I feel like its a lost cause. I didnt many things throughout the relationship that just kept chipping away at us.

its like the saying goes: You never know what you have until its gone.

And thats exactly how I feel right now. I was being selfish and didn't realize what I was doing at the time. Now all I can do is suffer.

This affects my story because I was trying to write and theres going to be a bad part coming up, and as I was writing it I broke down. I feel as if I'm falling apart. Piece by piece.

Any my friends I have talked to about it, tell me to wait it out. My one friend said he knows how much he loves me and to just let him think it out. But I just don't think I can.

This was my longest relationship. I mean, by us we were engaged. I just didn't have a ring. I've never felt this bad with any other relationship I've had. I truly wanted to spend the rest of my life with this man. I just don't know what I'm going to do. I love him so much.

So I'm not sure when I'll update again. I hate the next chapter written, but I just cant bring myself to type it up. I just felt like you all should know that. I will try to update soon, in due time. I'm trying to be strong but it's hard to do alone. Hes the love of my life.

I guess I'm just trying to reach out to anyone that will help me get through this hard time. Anyone who wants to help. You can try.

Review if you'd like. Or if you want to keep it private and share your own heartbreak story that might help email me:

xxbreelynnxx@yahoo.com

I keep my email up and I will be sure to check it often. Thank you for listening.

xoxo-Bree
Sign up to rate and review this story