Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Red is such a pretty color

Second exams

by redgodess 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 1435 words

-1Illiterate
Author's note: Please review I fell like no one wants e to finish this.

Disclaimer:

I don't own any of the characters in this fic except for Yuki and Kanna

Sakura POV:

Naruto came up to me. "Sakura are you Okay? You look really pale." he said.

"I..I saw-" a voice in my head interrupted me.

'No don't tell them, only tell your brother.'said the voice

'Who are you?' I asked the voice

'I can't tell you at the time.' it answered

'Okay, wait how can I tell him with so much people around.' I asked again

'With my telepathy powers. You just have to force the thought in your head to another person' it replied.

'you better start talking they are saying your name 'said inner

"I am fine. It's nothing." I said.

"Okay.' Naruto said with a well-talk-later look.

The intructure told us where to sit and told us the the rules of the exam. Lucky for me Gaara is sitting next to me. The first test is a written exam so it will be easy for me and Sauske but Naruto i don't think he will pass. I guess we are going to have to cheat. That is the whole point of the exams so I better finish my test first. I finished it in 2the test. I did what the voice instructed e to do and it worked. I am now in Naruto's head

'Naruto.' I said in his head

'Sakura? How are you in my head?' he replied.

'it's a secret now write down theses answers to the test...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I finished telling naruto the answers and checked on Sauske. I really wished I hadn't.

'Sauske are you done with the test?'

'sakura? How are you in my head?. Sauske asked.

' I don't know, sauske it's so dark in here. ' I answered.

'Tell me the truth and i will tell you if I am done.'

'It's a it's a new jutsu I made up. Now are you done with the test?' I asked

'I am not telling you.' Sauske answered.

'You know what ? Whatever.' I said

'Fine I am done.

I stop talking to Sauske. I am bored. I looked at gaara and did a low gasp. Some random voice in my head said sakura a little to possessive for a guy you just meet. I don't even like him let alone love him.'yes you do' said inner. No I don't like him we just met.'of course you don't like love him.' No I don't. 'are you sure about that? I thought about it and found out that I do love him and that's weired I didn't know that you could fall in love with somebody this fast. I studied garra's looked more beautiful than when I first seen him. His red hair shined in the light making it looked like his hair is on fire. His skin still reminded me of sand and his silver eyes still looked cold. I started to draw gaara trying to get every detail i can on paper. i wrote a couple of i love yous on it to.

"What are you doing?" Gaara asked.

GaaraPOV:

I was writing the answers to the test when I felt some one looking at me.' my tailed beast kill that person that gaze is anoying' said my tailed beast. I turned to the gaze ready to kill that person and froze its Sakura. she writing on something. I tried to see what she was doing but her hand is covering it.

"What are you doing?' I asked.

"N-nothing.' she said hiding the paper.

"Let me see it.' I said.

She gave me the paper and left pretty quickly. I looked at the paper and heart beated really fast. dang on woman curse you for making me fell this way. It is a picture of me with I love you on it. We are going to have a long talk. I looked around to see everyone out of the exam room.

Sakura POV:

Man what am I going to do. Sauske is in trouble and to top that off Gaara has my picture i drew of him with I love you on it.. Just then Shikamaru appeared. I told him about everything to my Kanna's journal to my visions leaving out the problem with gaara..

"It is simple just have a plan so you will know what to do. You'll be fine, were twins right? So you should be good at this."He said.

"Okay thanks for the help." I said.

Oh its time for the second part of the chunin exam. So anko explained the rules of the second part of exam. We got our scroll, it was a heaven scroll.

" Ready? Go!" She said all the teams headed out to the forest. While we were finding a good place to hide I planed out our strategy finally stopped by the lake.

"I got to go pee." said Naruto.

"Fine hurry up and go." said Sauske.

I stared setting up some things for my plan when I stopped because I heard something coming from the bushes. I turned around. To see Nartuo. Wait that's not Naruto. I sense a different chakura. Sauske beat me to the fake Naruto and punched him. Before we could even start the fight he ran away. dang I really wanted to fight right now. Just then I saw the real Naruto.

"Look we need to have a password just so we will know your not a fake if you go away somewhere."said Sauske. He whispered the password in each of our ears. I Knew the enemy could hear Sauske from this distance So I planed my next strategy so that if a fake one of us came I would be ready.

"I am going to get some fire wood."said Naruto. My eyebrow twicthed. Why is Naruto always the one that leaves and some enemy always pretends to be him? Well better start counting down.

5

4

3

2

1

"Hey I got the fire wood." Said I checked to see if it was Naruto. Nope another Naruto fake,

"Password."Sauske said.

"Kunai." the fake said.

Sauske punched the fake. Yes now the fight is going to start. I looked to see who we were going to fight. I froze. It was the person from my vision. I snapped out of the trance and prepared to fight. His chakura is pretty high might have to give it every thing I got. I smirked and started shaking. I haven't fought some one with a lot of chakura in a long time.

"Oh you poor thing your scared." said the man.

It took all my self control not to laugh."No, I am just very happy to fight you that I can't help but shake in eagerness to fight."

"Sorry but I didn't come for you." he said looking at Sauske. Then he looked at both of us and put is bottom eyelid down with one of his fingers. I felt the impact of the genjutsu. If my body and mind wasn't use to genjutsu being used on it numberless of times I would be numb and paralyzed. Unluckily for Sauske he wasn't use to genjutsus being used on him so he fell on his knees shivering. He broke out of the genjutsu by stabbing himself in the leg. Once I saw his blood uncontrollable blood lust bust within me. Suddenly I felt the need to kill ruining through my veins. I felt my heart beat fast within my chest I balled my hands into fist and clenched my teeth. A inhuman sound came from my lips. A growl maybe? No. It was too filled with evil to be wasn't like me to have such blood lust intentions.

The man had a evil grin on his face. It was nothing compared to mine. " Well It seems you are sensitive to seeing blood." He said. I ran up to him with inhuman speed that would make even Kakashi scared. I slapped the man very hard that mad him go hit a tree.

"Looks like someone isn't fast enough to doge a little slap." I said with bitterness in my voice. I felt my blood lust increasing.I went back to Sauske trying to calm my blood lust but was failing.

"Lets begin." Said Sauske.

...

Author's note: sorry I am going to write the Rest of the fight when it really begins in the next chapter.

please review.
Sign up to rate and review this story