Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Red is such a pretty color

ochimaru

by redgodess 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 1116 words

-1Illiterate
Chapter 5:

Disclaimer: I own no characters except for Yuki and Kanna

Authors note: If you are wondering about the blood lust thing it is note from her tail's demon it is just a curse for people in the Dragon clan.

Sakura Pov:

I had to stop these blood lust thoughts but how?

'bite your hand' said a voice in my head. Was it you inner? I asked her.

Nope probably our tails demon talking. You better listen to it, the fight is going to start.'

I did as I was told. I saw my blood coming out of my palm, it seemed to calming somehow the blood lust part of me was gone. I got ready to fight and Sauske activated his sharingan. He did a jutsu that made a sound that made dirt appear and circle around him it headed toward us that we dodged perfectly. I let Sauske start to fight the man first. He punched the man in the stomach that made him cough up blood. Sauske tried to punch the man in the face but he did that sound jutsu again that made him go in the air. He caught himself with a string like metal that came from his fingers. I memorized the movements of the battle so I could find a open point in his jutsu I checked if Sauske needed any help. It didn't look like it. He pulled himself up and flipped himself forward and grabbed the man's feet and pulled him down. while the man was falling upside down sauske grabbed his feet holding him in place so he landed on his head first. The man's head finally meet the ground, his body shock from the impact. A couple of minutes later the body dissolved into I think mud. Dang he must have escaped when he was falling. The sound jutsu slammed sauske to the tree. The man appeared again. Lots of metal sting came from his fingers strapping the man down to the nearest tree. Sauske did some hand signs. "Phoenix flower fire jutsu." he said fire balls came out of his mouth. He did another jutsu I didn't know what it was called because he didn't say it. Alot of fire came from out of his mouth like a dragon. I was kind of awe trucked by it. Naruto finally came back from his long adventure of fire woods. I heard the sound of the metal strings breaking. I turned to find out that he got out of the metal strings. The man did some hand signs and bit his finger. i guess he knows how to summon things. A giant snake appeared. Heh that suited him he was like a snake to me. The snake charged at him. Naruto tried to kick him in the face but the man started punching Naruto and kicking him. When the man's hand was caught in a midway punch by Naruto. I was surprise Naruto's eyes were red now instead of blue. Was he a host like me and Gaara? Wait yeah every one was talking about him being the nine tails. Before the giant snake could into crash sauske Nauto holded it back. "Here take the scroll just don't hurt my teammates" he said digging in the bag for a scroll but was stopped by Naruto's hand.

"Don't hand him anything Sauske we will pass the exams. So don't you ever think about giving up to this loser. said Naruto.

"Jeeze your annoying. Oh so your the nine tails, better seal it up again so it won't be such a problem." He said his finger tips glowed blue and he pressed his hand againsted Naruto's stomach which made him now unconscious. Hmn must have did a strong seal. I got a kunai knife from out of my pouch and threw it at naruto's cloths pinning him to a tree.

"Naruto is right sauske if you give him the scroll you will be called weak is that what you are weak and a coward?" I asked.

"No I will fight to the fullest. We might not make it out alive of we give up anyway." He said smirking.

"Well isn't that sweet, I hope you know you will not get the scroll and I will kill you." He said looking at me. I knew what he said was for me not for Sauske. He took out his scroll and burned it within his palm. This wasn't about the chunin exams or the scroll anymore this was about survival. metal strings again came out of his finger tips, but it was alot more this time. It wrapped around the man like second skin his hand signs were different from before. I saw chakura going in to the metal strings but not just any chakura it was lightning style chakura. I was curious to see what he would do next. He did more hand signs and blew out wind but the temperature was hot not cold which triggered the lightning style chakura circulate thew out his body. it was like a electrical current happening to a computer plug and a socket. once the jutsu was done sauske was panting. That jutsu must have taken alot of chakura. I caught him before he fell. I turned around to see that the guy was still alive. Was he immortal?

"Know I really know I want to keep you." He said preforming a jutsu that made me and Sauske stand still. His head stretched to Sauske. I snapped out of the jutsu to get bitten instead of sauske and man did it hurt. I didn't even make a sound but it didn't stop there he took his fangs from out of my neck and bite Sauske the sauske he bit into was a substitution. I smirked unfortunately I had to get bitten to save Sauske. I got up and punched him and kicked him. I did my normal pattern of taijetsu, punch kick kick punch kick. Soon he was coughing up blood. I did taijutsu to save chakura I only did one of my jutsus Cherry blossom dance. This jutsu allows me to have cherry blossoms surrounding him and 50 kunia and cherry blossoms ripping him to treads. I tried something new to it I sang la and added chakura to it and it slammed him back to 1000miles away. He came back scratched up but alive. Man why won't he die.

"You are very strong for a 13 year old. I guess I won't regret getting you. You will see me again. Oh and by the the way I am ochimaru." he said then he disappeared.

...

authors note don't worry I gets better
Sign up to rate and review this story