Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back

by CoffeeBeanzz 0 reviews

Gerard is going through a rough patch in his life. When he is rescued from the edge by Jo, he may have to do some rescuing himself. Wow. That summary sucked.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-07 - Updated: 2011-02-07 - 444 words

0Unrated
Herroooo. This is my first ever story, so I sincerly apologise if you think it is pants. I've sort been stewing this one over for a while. so, err, yeah. Please read and tell me what you think :D Oh and I dont own My Chemical Romance. Sigh.

Jo's point of view:
Fat snowflakes swirled down from the pewter grey sky, adding to the already shin deep snow settled on the ground. Jo giggled to herself as the flakes tickled her nose, she didn't care what her friends said, snow was so much fun! She skipped along the path, admiring how the lake sparkled in the fading evening sunlight. Two large white blurs came barreling over, crashing into her knees, and sending her crashing to the ground. "Oofhhh. Noodles! Fozzie! You morons! Look where you're going!" But the two dogs just looked at her, and raced off again.
She tutted and pulled herself to her feet, brushing herself off, and pulled her beanie hat with pompom ears down so only her eyes were visible. As she climbed the large hill that lead to the top entrance to the country park, she noticed a figure slumped on the bench at the top. This was odd, as most people had gone home to avoid what seemed to be yet another blizzard. As she grew closer she noticed that the figure wasn't moving. His tangled red hair stood out in contrast to the dull browns of the woods behind him. Her instincts told her something was very wrong. She ran up the last part of the hill, ignoring her protesting leg muscles
The dogs beat her to the top, and rushed over to the man on the bench, sniffing him. Fozzie began leaping around and barking, whilst Noodles set about furiously licking the mans hand in an attempt to get his attention. No response. She finally made it to the top, and grabbed the mans shoulders and pushed him so he was sitting upright, he was definately unconcious. The thin material of his jacket seemed to offer no protection from the cold. She lifted his chin and gasped. This wasn't just any stranger. This was lead singer of one of her favourite bands, My Chemical Romance. What the hell was he doing in the middle of a country park in England!?
She leaned forward so that her cheek was next to his nose, and sighed with relief when she felt the faintest breath tickle her cheek. She shook his shoulders. "Dude. WAKE UP! You are going to freeze to death out here!!"

What do ya think? depending on the response, I may, or may not continue it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story