Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new town, same old...maybe

Memories

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

next chapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-08 - Updated: 2011-02-08 - 1367 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V
"I DID NOT KILL YOUR BROTHER LAURENCE! FOR THE LAST TIME, HE KILLED HIMSELF! THAT'S WHAT 39 SLEEPING PILLS AND HALF A BOTTLE OF VODKA TEND TO DO TO PEOPLE! LEAVE ME ALONE. I DON'T LOVE HIM ANYMORE, HE'S DEAD, I DIN'T LOVE HIM FOR THE MONTHS BEFORE HE DIED. DON'T BLAME ME FOR YOUR BROTHER'S DEATH YOU STUPID SCUMBAG. HE GOT ME BACK ON THE ALCAHOL AND THE SELF HARM! JESUS CHRIST HE EVEN TRIED TO MAKE ME KILL PEOPLE. I'M NOT A MURDERER. THAT'S NOT WHO I WANT TO BE! WHEN I WAS WITH HIM I WASN'T MYSELF! I WAS AN IDIOTIC BLIND DUNCE WHO TOOK HIS BEATINGS LYING DOWN BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS OKAY BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY HE LOVED ME. HE FUCKING STABBED ME AND I WILL NEVER APOLOGISE OR TAKE THE BLAME BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY GLAD THE ASSHOLE'S DEAD!" Jackie screamed down the phone before throwing it against the wall and sitting down like nothing had happened. "So, what do you want to do today?" She asked, perfectly calm.
"Jackie, what just happened?" Ray asked, his eyebrows furrowed with concern.
"My past. I'm a monster with problems and I'm not scared to admit that. My history is kinda...dodgy" she explained. It was clear we weren't gonna get much out of her and she probably just wanted to move on from whatever had happened in her past. Me and Mikey exchanged a knowing look, I'd been through the same things with xanax and alcahol. It wasn't too bad in all honesty because I got out of it pretty quick.
"Uhmmm, park, town centre and record store?" Bob suggested we mumbled agreements before we slipped on shoes and jackets and headed out the door. I noticed Jackie didn't bother to lock it.
"Are you gonna lock that?" Cheyenne and Hollie said at the same time. Jackie looked at the door and said " I would, but 1; who'd wanna steal our stuff, 2; I will personally hang draw and quater anyone who does and 3; I really can't be bothered" She took Ray's hand and started off down the road.
"Jeez, do you have a six sense or something, your sense of direction's scary?" Mikey asked Hollie and Jackie who were walking at the front of the group. Jackie laughed and Hollie said " No, but the signs saying 'town centre' are a bit of a give away." Hollie chuckled slightly as a blush crept over Mikey's cheeks.
"Heyy, how much money you got Jackie?" Cheyenne asked, I noticed that me and Frank were the only two not holding hands. Hollie and Mikey, Cheyenne and Bob and Jackie who had Ray under her monster grip as you could tell by him wincing every now and again.
"Haven't got a clue, but who needs cash to live it all up, eh?" She winked and laughed.
"Just check it." Cheyenne was obviously one of those people who had to be sure, as was Hollie. And that was the best way to be: always have a plan and always be careful. Jackie on the otherhand, never thought anything through, threw herself around like she was completely unbreakable and always went in guns blazing. Bad idea.
"Around fifty bucks ish." Jackie mumbled after rummaging around in her wallet for a good five minutes. I decided to rectify the problem of me-and-Frank-being-the-only-couple-not-holding-hands thing by lacing my fingers with his and giving them a grateful squeeze. He looked up at me with gorgeous chocolate brown eyes and smiled his heart-melting smile and gently grazed my lips with his. We both knew that no-one would hurt us around these guys, Jackie would probably pull a knife on them and add to her criminal record (she may only be sixteen, but I bet she's got one).

Mikey's P.O.V.
We eventually got to the 'grass bowl' as we called it and flopped down in something that resembled a circle. I observed the group for a bit; Frank and Gerard murmuring softly to each other, Jackie and Ray talking guitar with Ray's fro'd up head in her lap and Cheyenne and Bob- just lying down in each others arms and soaking up the sun. I pulled Hollie in closer and kissed her gently on the lips. When I pulled away she was blushing and I pulled her into a sort of hug and lay down with her like Cheyenne and Bob.

Ray's P.O.V
Ha! I'm in love with a maniac I've known for 2 days, Gerard's in love with a awesome boy he's known for a day, Mikey's found hi perfect girl and actually- so has Bob. Everybody is just so happy and I never want this feeling to end. Jackie was humming a random tune and playing with my fro (it seemed to fascinate her) before she stood up and randomly started running.
"Here we go." Muttered Hollie and Cheyenne as they ran after her, we followed close behind. We came to a stop in a abandoned stone arena looking out onto a lake. The tree's were a thick canopy of willow and the place was cool and relatively dark; it was perfect.
"I knew I could smell water." Jackie said, clearly pleased with her discovery as she bounded over to me and gave me a shockingly passionate kiss, her hands tangled in my fro. We sat down with the others on the steps and conversation soon started up again. I felt I belonged here, my life was perfect now; I was accepted and so was everyone else, gay or straight or whatever. We knew we were loved and we knew we were protected. I'd never felt protected before- none of us had, we could always be hurt. But now, we could be who we are. Jackie had promised us this morning that she'd never let anyone hurt us; especially not Frank and Gee. We knew she'd never break a promise, at least not on purpose. This was what life should be like, no bullies or hate, just great friends and a whole load of love. I smiled at this thought and started joining in the conversation discussing local concerts coming up soon.
"Hey, there's a thing called park live next weekend! All weekend! We should go together, take a tent or something!" Frank told us, a childish excited glint lighting up his eyes.
" Jesus Frankie boy, you've been here, what, two/three days? And you ALREADY know the gig guide?" Gerard asked as Frank snuggled further into his neck.
"Yeah, pretty much. It's free so what do you think?" We all nodded in agreement before Mikey spoke up.
"Wait, we got no tent!" He said, we were quite deflated by this until Jackie snapped out of her spacing out moment and went,
"Chill out guys! I got a black 12 man teepee under my bed, goes up in seconds, wanna use that?"
"A teepee? Really? I'm not even gonna ask where you got it, but yeah, we can use it." Cheyenne said
"A teepee is actually a bit bonkers, but it's cool!" Frank said, the glint back in his eyes and he shoved himself on Gerard's lap.
"Yeah, you do get used to Jackie springing odd things on you like that, I promise." Hollie said giggling slightly as Mikey growled something only audiable to Hollie in her ear.
We spent hours up town, browsing the record store, and Jackie moaning as Frank and the girls wanted to look in the Soho's clothes shop. But she agreed and entertained herself by latching onto my back and growling some very random things and some that made me blush into my ear. As well as scaring people with her random behaviour I loved so much of course.
Frank and Gerard were completeley loved up, Frank went to try on some skinny jeans and Gerard said; fine, but I'm coming with. About 20 minutes later they both appeared with huge grins on their faces. I REALLY do not want to know. But no doubt we're gonna find out, or me and Jackie will get a re-run tonight. What joy. Tonight was going to be another interesting one, either that or disturbing...
Sign up to rate and review this story