Categories > Original > Romance > Chosen Wolf

Whoa....

by jadesohma 1 review

Ooops

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 823 words - Complete

1Exciting
This is getting ridiculous, I blame the damn outside this time. Even with the pillows and blanket, I can't sleep. Big surprise, right? I could pass out on the cold ground when I was little, why not now?!

I venture off from Ron who was curled up as a dog-er- wolf. I look around. Damn, no ones up this late? Dante is up....

Ha, you wanna jump him again?
No...He's just the only one up...
If you just kick the ginger he'll wake up.
I don't want to wake up Ron..
Of course

When I'm done arguing with myself, I find myself by Aiden's rock. I can sleep there. So I approach the rock, with no sign of Aiden. He wont mind if I just make myself comfy.

I almost fell off the damn rock when I heard shouting. "Aiden? Aiden you there?" A sweet voice called out from the bushes. Dante?! He spots me and looks like a scared child, which, lasted for about 5 seconds, turning into the sly smirk he has around me.

"It's funny to see you here, new girl." He chuckles.

I look at him. "Even more so, you. What are you doing here?" I ask.

He laughs a little bit, looking to the ground. "That's not your concern, new girl. So why don't you just run along and-"

"Dante? Dylan?" We both look to our left and see a shocked Aiden. He looks between us for a second then goes over to Dante. "What are you doing here?" He hisses.

Dante takes Aidens hands. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how I talked to you the other day." He said placing his hand on Aidens cheek, trying to push it toward his face.

What the hell is going on here?! I am missing a huge part of this.

Good job, you jumped a gay dude.
SHUT UP! NOT THE TIME!

Aiden pulls away like a shy girl, hidding his face. "I told you, Dante, I don't want to be with you any more. A-And I think I might be straight..." HOLY FUCKEN SHIT! I AM MISSING SOMETHING HUGE!

"It's okay, babe. I'm bi, your probably the same-"

"No, Dante, I'm not attracted to you or guys any more." He says with a sigh.

Hello! Did you forget i'm here?! Or do he want me to hear about your strange path of life?!

Dante looked like he was just slapped in the face. "B-But h-how? It's only been a week!" He wines. Moving to face Aiden.

Aiden turns away from his former....lover, intended to block his quivering chin. With the sad look I though he would be lying, but he proceeded to deny it.

Dante places a hand on Aiden's shoulder. "Aidy, please."

"No!" Aiden snaped. Bipolar kicking in. "I'm done Dante! I-I don't love you any more. Not after the way you spoke to me, and not after this. There's no more us. So just, leave." Awkward silence...more babies like them were born...

Dante stormed off, looking mad and hurt. Aiden sighed and sat down next to me. So he didn't forget I was there.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that. I-I just, you weren't suppose to be here, and neither was he. But I'm glad I told him once and for all. He needed to know. A-and I hope this doesn't change anything." Aiden said, looking at me with those, now softer, blue eyes.

"I don't think it will." That much...

He smiles "Good! Now why have you come here? Can't sleep again?" He sounds concerned, which seems to be a habbit of his.

"Yeah, and I can sleep well here so I though I'd come here..." If your not too gay to cuddle...

"Oh, well, I welcome you. Here, I'll keep you warm." He says with open arms.

Lying beside you here in the dark. Feeling your heart beat with mine.
Journey?! What the hell?
So now I come to you with open arms.
Have to admit, it fits.

I crawl into them. He was warm and his chest made a good pillow. I smiled as we layed down like this. I feel so safe and like I belong there, in his arms.

Mom's warm hug sourround me, all my friends laughing and eatting with me, tears pooring down every one's face either in laughter or joy, never sadness, never loss, never regret. Just pure hppiesness.

I open my eyes slowly. It's still night, I'm still in Aidens arms. I still rememeber my best dream ever.
---
Okay I must know what you think. I think this is great. I know you guys wanted Aiden/Ron or Dante/Ron but, I couldn't do it:( So heres something, I think, is much better:D And no this is not the big thing you'll hate me for. A little more before that. So just tell me what you think, I must know.
Sign up to rate and review this story