Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > new town, same old...maybe

chapter 6

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] - Published: 2011-02-10 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 1492 words - Complete

0Unrated
GERARDS P.O.V
The first few raindrops had started to fall as the comforting darkness of night began to fall over New Jersey as we got up and left the 'arena' as we now called it. We walked in a pack formation with loud music blasting out of Cheyenne's phone- Bullet For My Valentine. Awesome choice. I quietly observed our group, I don't think all of us have ever felt so safe and so happy- Mikey had his arm around Hollie and they both had a burning look of pure happiness deep inside their eyes. Bob and Cheyenne were holding hands and swinging them contentedly between the two of them, Cheyenne was nodding slightly to the music, causing her slightly damp purple/burgundy hair to cascade in bouncing curls down her back. Jackie had decided to get a piggyback off Ray- he staggered every now and again, she wasn't exactly the lightest person on the planet. Finally, I let my gaze drift down to Frankie. His fingers were laced with mine and he had a happy smile playing around his lips- that lopsided smile could melt my heart like butter, it was more addictive to me than any drug could ever be. I had only known him two days (the best two days of my life so far) and I already felt like we'd known each other years. All of us just fit together so easily it was actually rather creepy, we all had problems and we all had a past- some worse than others I admit. You could always see the slight anxiety and concern in Mikey's eyes, he should have been the older brother- they shyness in Cheyenne's and Hollie's and maybe even Bob's eyes, the playfulness in Frank's, the general (slightly creepy) happiness in Ray's and the burning anger in Jackie's. We all seemed to cure each other of our problems though. Friends are the antidote to life's most painful poisons.

By the time we'd reached the girls' house we were all completely soaked through- clothes sticking to us comically and hair plastered to our freezing faces. How can it be this cold in May? I felt like a guysicle. We kicked open the unlocked door and sauntered inside the warm house. The water we were all dripping was soaked up by the blood red carpet as we kicked off our shoes and an array of Doc's, dunlops and converse fell by the wall in a growing damp patch that was now forming in the carpet. Jackie being Jackie peeled off her soaking T-shirt and skinnies and replaced them with a new, clean and dry pair. Hollie and Cheyenne were obviously used to displays like this as they took no notice, but we weren't. I'm sure we could know her as well as humanly possible but she could still do something completely unexpected to leave us staring with our jaws on the floor. She and Ray are just the type of people who don't care what others think about them, which is probably the best way to be...or the most freaky.

We seperated to our rooms, but Ray and Jackie headed to the living room instead and flopped down on the floor- they were intending on watching all seven series of Red Dwarf... Good luck to them with that.
"Have fun guys! We're gonna be up here all night, so you two can have the bed!" Jackie called as me and Frank headed down the stairs into her bedroom. Was it just me or did her words have some sort of double meaning? I wondered to myself as Frank dragged me down the stains and into the middle of the floor. He looked me directly in the eyes for a second, thirst burning inside the chocolate orbs staring up at me. Before I knew it I was on the bed with a thing called a Frank straddling my hips and gnawing on my neck...well, he wasn't one to waste time. Frank suddenly bit down on my collar bone. Hard. A shockingly loud growl was let lose from the back of my throat at this move, poor Mikey could probably hear us two stories up!
"Like that GeeGee?" Frankie teased before deciding my lips were in need of some more attention and went back to ravishing those. He licked my bottom lip- I granted him entrance happily. Kissing Frankie gave me the secondhand taste of metal from his lip ring and, when mixed with the taste of Pepsi and Skittles, was rather nice. I dragged my hands from his neck and down his back to his jeans pockets, pulling him down on top of me. Frankie gasped at the welcome friction as we realized we were both hard as concrete. Pushing our raging erections together only made our 'situation' worse, but really, it was only getting better. I felt something hot and wet drip down onto my cheek, that was when I realized that saliva was going everywhere and we were both moaning like cheap whores. Stuff perfect and romantic- loud and messy is better by far! Eventually Frank pulled away and rested his forehead on mine gasping for breath. We sat up and locked our legs around each other's waists, he was rocking me slightly as we looked in the mirror.
"God, I love you more than words could ever say Gee." Frankie muttered, looking at our messy haired and shiny expressions in the mirror that were the results of the slobber fest.
"Love you too Frankie boy!" I practically squealed, I was so ecstatic! Move over Romeo and Juliet! WE'RE the star crossed lovers now! I had only just noticed that somewhere along the line our t-shirts had been removed and were now on the floor. We sat there for a few seconds before we heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

FRANK'S P.O.V
"Please stop ANY sexual activity and make yourselves decent, we've got coffee!" Mikey's voice yelled as everyone walked through the door, gave us our coffee and sat down on the floor, staring at us. Me and Gerard were still sitting in our slightly odd embrace as we unlatched ourselves and started sipping coffee... making out like that was thirsty work.
"Sooo.... what did you want?" I asked looking curiously at the six people sat looking at us.
"Well, we couldn't actually hear the TV because SOMEBODY was moaning like a cheap whore." Ray smirked looking at us.
"Yeah, we could hear it up TWO FLIGHTS OF STAIRS!" said Mikey, a somewhat horrified look was gracing his expression. "What with all the 'ungh Frankie mmmmmm Frankie FRANKIE' going on and the 'Oh God Gerard, yes Gee ungh ungh'. Literally, what do you think you were playing at, you've known each other two days and your already fucking each others brains out?!" Mikey said, a slight dissapointed and questioning tone in his voice.
"Uhmmm, guys. Sorry to dissapoint but we didn't fuck. Anyway, I'm Catholic, which means no sex before marriage, I'm already going against my religion by being with Gee, not that I care, but I can't break two rules. I'd be stained for my whole life AND my death. But then again, I'm not exactly the most angelic Catholic on the planet, so I'm probably going to hell anyway." I said, trying not to blush. Why did I have to be part of a homophobic religion. Everyone just looked at us more and Gee squeezed my hand to tell me it was okay and he didn't mind, the look on his face said 'if you're going to hell, we're coming with' and that made me feel more relaxed.
"Oh dear god, Mikey. You actually thought they fucked? We'd have heard much more screaming." Everyone looked at Jackie confused before she shrugged and said, "Dude, I got no lube in my room and also, they haven't either. I can smell that shit a mile off." She said before Bob spoke up.
"What is it with you and your freaking sense of smell, I mean, it's fucking freaky!"
"I dunno, I've always had it, and as I've got older, I've got used to more smells so I can pick them up easily." She said shrugging her shoulders, "Now, shall we all go upstairs and watch the goddamn DVD's." She said as she was dragging Ray up the stairs with her, me and Gee replaced our shirts before following our friends and the lunatic back upstairs.
We dropped down on the floor and all spread out in two's, me and Gee were pretty tired, as was Bob and Mikey so they fell asleep pretty soon. Ray's always been so much more lively that us lazy lot so he got used to the girl's general crazy hyperness more easily. It felt nice falling asleep in the strong cradle of Gerards arms and I fell asleep wondering what crazy shit we'd be up to tommorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story