Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frankie's journal

The tenth entry.

by xDcee 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-13 - Updated: 2011-02-14 - 388 words

1Original
I went to school today, as miserable as ever, again, and walked into my first class, English. When I walked in, I saw Gerard and his old friend laughing about something that was probably real hilarious. I ignored them the whole two sessions! Well... Not like they actually tried to talk to me, it was mostly just for a pen or something, but I still ignored them.
The whole class was boring. I ended up getting up and leaving in the middle of class it was that bad and went to the back of the ovals. And as strange as this is, while I was sitting there, Gerard came waltzing across the ovals and asked what was wrong.
That’s right Diary, Gerard came to me and asked me what’s wrong. As if he didn’t already know!
I ignored him a little bit, again, but he only kept egging me on. Asking me the same question so... I yelled at him...
I told him that he ditched me when his friend came here, and how I had honesty thought I had made a visible friend. Then about how he walked past a million times the other day while I was tied to a pole and didn’t help me.
His excuse was, he didn’t realise it was me.
Then he apologised a million times over, and mumbled a few things that he wouldn’t tell me what he said. I literally just stood there staring at him.
Then, he said something that made me do something I kind of regret. ‘They told me you were a joke’. After that sentence left his mouth, my fist collided with it. He was just another joke! A prank! Like the fucking rest of them!
I don’t know diary... I swear sometimes I just want to kill myself... put my mother and I out of our miseries. I know she doesn’t want me and to be honest, if I were her I wouldn’t either! Who would want a loner, punk labelled as emo son? Not to mention gay? NO ONE!
I’m going to go now... I might right in you later depending on if I have cooled off or not... Bye...
Frank,13th of November.
Note: Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts; think happy thoughts!!
Sign up to rate and review this story