Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Sexual Deprivation (One-shot)

by nikki_killjoy 1 review

It's been a long tour and lust has overcome Frank and Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-14 - Updated: 2011-02-15 - 606 words

2Hot
Frank's POV
We stared at eachother for a while. Lust was glistening in his eyes, glaring at my body hungrily. I've never seen him look at me like this before, it scared me. My hands began to sweat and my body was shaking as he slowly edged his way closer to me. He grabbed the side of my face and pulled me towards him, our lips colliding violently. I knew I should have stopped him, but this tour has been going on for 3 months and my sexual deprivation was controlling my body now. I glided my tongue along his lower lip and he opened his mouth allowing me entrance. My hands found their way to the bottom of his shirt and I pulled it over his head. My hands carressed his chest, my fingers running over the slight muscle definition on hisbeautifully white porcelain skin. Our tongues thrashed into one another's, fighting for dominance. I could feel his erection pressing against mine as I moaned into his mouth. I broke away from our kiss so I could catch my breath. I then took my shirt offand he backed me up into the wall of the tour bus. He began kissing, sucking, and biting at my neck. He kissed my scorpion tattoo causing my body to shudder. My dick was now painfully hard, begging to be touched. "You're... making me... crazy!" I gasped through staggered breaths. I've wanted this for so long and it needed to happen now! I put my hand at his waist band and slid it inside grabbing his throbbing member and stroking him gently. He threw his head back as his moans became uncontainable. "I want you Frank. I want you right fucking now!" He spun me around so my bare chest was pressed up against the wall and undid my pants. They dropped to the floor, as did my boxers. I couldn't move, anxiety was overwhelming my body as I heard him undoing his pants next. He whispered in my ear "You ready?" All I could do was nod. He kissed the back of my neck again and wrapped his arms around my torso as he thrust himself into me. I swore loudly , I was pinned to the wall by his moving body. I let out a low throaty groan as he hit that special spot inside of me. "Oh yes! Uuuhhh harder!" I tilted my head back as my eyes began to role into the back of my head. He continued to plunge into me, making me feel the most immense pleasure of my life. I was screaming now "Gerard... Oh... Gerard!" The familiar warm sensation filled my stomach and with on last scream I was sent over the top. Hot and cold radiating through my aching muscles, I felt Gerard come seconds after me as he dug his fingernails into my back and screamed my name. Our bodies fell limp, I was holding myself up with one hand propped on the wall as Gerard was leaning into me. I turned aound, studying his flushed cheeks and the way his silky raven hair fell over his sparkling hazel eyes. I've waited so long to see him like this, and now I finally had him. Nothing could ruin this moment. He placed a shaky hand on my chest and looked into my eyes "Your heart's beating fast, Frankie..." He smirked. I love it when he calls me that, it makes me melt. I ran my fingers through his hair. "You're gorgeous Gee... You're beautiful." He then leaned foward and gently pressed his tired lips against mine. Love.

http://twitter.com/nikki_killjoy
Sign up to rate and review this story