Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > calling all who wish for a part in this tale of epicosity!

calling all who wish for a part in this tale of epicosity!

by redcordial 8 reviews

It's a story, with you in it, so apply already. I love you. No seriously. I do.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-02-09 - Updated: 2011-02-10 - 235 words - Complete

0Unrated
Ah, you made it! take some party bags, have a seat, and get excited!

Did you take the carpool lane? good. So this story has a touch of the supernatural and a splurge of romance where the wild children require it. Starring the members of our favourite chameleons My Chemical romance, I'm in dire need for three lovely young (or old...whatever floats your boat) individuals to aid the plot development! so, are you game?

As in any story, your chances are increased by 100% if you take a few minutes to fill out a simple QUESTIONNAIRE:

NAME YOU WISH TO USE IN THIS TALE OF WOE: your real name or another, your cool like that.

AGE MOST APPEALING TO YOU: younger characters are mischievous, whilst the older are prone to le romance -wiggles eyebrows-

FACE MATTERS: Tell me of your visual traits, stranger. hair, height, eye colour, dress sense, all that jazz.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF FOOL (your not a fool, I really quite like you.):
-most prominent emotion?
-how do you react to stress?
-what makes you unique?
-anything else?

DO YOU WISH TO BE IN A ROMANTIC SITUATION? IF SO, WITH WHO? for youngins who wish for a literary lover.

IS THERE ANOTHER DETAIL YOU WOULD LIKE TO DISCLOSE? go crazy.


You have until the 18th of this month (which is February)or until if find my three ideal subjects.

DETAIL POR FAVOR! GET SEXY
Sign up to rate and review this story