Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Close to crying

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

School starts tomorrow and STILL hasn't told Gee what his surprise is

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-16 - Updated: 2011-02-17 - 1525 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's Point of view

Did I get the hours wrong? I asked him before three days ago and he said to day at this time. We had plans tonight, to have one last kick of freedom before school tomorrow. The four of us were going to a movie and dinner.

I was pacing in my room, thinking. Was he going to give it to me tonight? Or was he just teasing me? Or had I really gotten the time wrong? A new question popped into my head with every turn.

“Ugh!” I groaned and sank to the floor. Sitting cross-legged, I put my face in my hands. I needed to work off some of this energy I'd been holding in for a week now.

With all the planning it took to go back to school, Frankie and I hadn't had one sparring session. And I was full of pent up, destructive energy. But mom was still home and Frankie's mom wasn't going to leave him alone for some reason.

I texted Frankie quickly.

U FREE TO SPAR?

I lay down on the clod floor, my phone on my stomach. It tickled when it vibrated.

CANT GET AWAY. SRY LOVE. UGH THIS SUCKS. I WISH I COULD COME OVER, BUT MOMS BEEN ON MY CASE ABOUT CLEANIN MY ROOM.

I read through the text with mild disappointment. But it passed and I smiled.

U RLY SHOULD CLEAN IT MORE OFTEN FRANKIEBEAR. U GONNA MAKE IT 2NIGHT?

I knew what his answer would be and I grinned when my phone went off again in my hand.

OF COURSE. I HAVE A SURPRISE 4 U GEETARD

I glared at the nickname he and Ems had picked up on last fall. Mikey had given it to me when we were little and he still used it, but it sounded so cute coming from Frankie's mouth that I didn't really care.

SO UR FINALLY GONNA TELL ME WAT IT IS?

His reply was so fast it nearly shocked me that he could text that fast.

YEP. BUT NOT TILL AFTER THE MOVIE.

I smiled, having confirmed that I'd had the hours right. Or near the right time.

OK. C U IN A HR. LUV U BABE

C U THEN SEXY

I smiled and snapped my phone shut, getting off the floor and going to my closet.

A knock in my door made me jump, but when I turned, the door was opening and Ems was gliding through, shutting it.

“I could've been naked!” I shouted. She laughed and pulled the end of my hair. “You act like you're not my little sister! Relax, Gee-tard.”

Okay, it was cute when Frankie said it, but when Mikey or Ems said it, it just pissed me off. I glared at her through narrow eyes and she laughed.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the closet and started digging through it. “What are you doing?” I asked as I dodged clothes as she threw them over her shoulder and onto my bed.

“Yes!” she came out, holding a shirt I hadn't seen in, like a year. It was a button up, long sleeve white shirt. She hung the hanger around my neck and turned back to my closet.

“Ems,” I said, nervously looking at the shirt around my neck. I remember exactly what I looked like in this shirt. It would hug my chest and make my arms look long and thin.

I looked up when she came back out. In one hand, she held a skinny black tie, in the other, she had the tightest pair of black skinny jeans I had. “We only have an hour to make you heart breaking. I'm not waisting any time.” she started taking the jeans off the hanger.

She looked at me. “We can do this the easy way, or we could play dress-up with you as the doll. Frankie doesn't think it's fun.” she grinned evilly and held out the jeans.

My face went white and I took the pants from her. I took the hanger from around my neck and handed it to her. Pulling the jeans on, I remembered how they clung to my skin and made my legs look like lanky branches.

Turning back to face Ems, she smiled. Holding the shirt out, I took it off the hanger and folded it over the hanger. I pulled my Misfits shirt over my head and threw it on my bed. Taking the shirt from the hanger, I pulled it on and left it unbuttoned.

She sat the tie over the hanger and hung the hanger from the lamp shade. I sat on my bed and watched her sift through the pile of shoes I had in the corner. She pulled out my black converse and threw them at me with a pair of socks she snatched from the top drawer of my dresser.

Sighing, I pulled the socks and shoes over my feet. I stood up and she buttoned the shirt, leaving the top three buttons open. She took me by the hand and dragged me at a run up the stairs. We went through the living room and I saw her bag on the couch.

She grabbed it as we flew past mom who was sitting next tot it. “I assume I have no free will at the moment?” I said through clenched teeth as she pushed me onto the toilet, opening her bag. I felt like I was at a doctor's office who had malpractice. But I knew I could trust Ems. So when she laughed, I tried to stay calm.

I closed my eyes and let her do everything for me. She did my eyeliner and played with my hair. When she was done, she didn't let me look in a mirror.

We went to my room and she got dressed. She hid everything mirror like while I was looking away. When I looked back, she was wearing a simple black dress and her hair was falling down her back. She was wearing black heels that made her almost as tall as me.

“Where are we going for dinner anyway?” I asked, suspicious. We were going somewhere nice. Why else were we getting dressed up. She shrugged.

“I don't know. Frankie and Mikes haven't told me. They just said to dress get us both dressed formally. For all I know, it could just be a prank and we could be going to IHop.”

I looked into her eyes and saw the truth. I knew she knew about what Frankie was going to give me tonight, but she didn't know anything about tonight after that. So, I let her drag me back up stairs and we sat in the kitchen.

Mom came out and looked at us. “Wow. Where are the four of you going anyway?” she asked, running water in the kettle.

“A movie.” Ems answered. Mom looked at her, her eyebrows raised. “Really? What movie?”

“We don't know yet.” I said, looking at her. “Well, Gee dear, you look.............wow.” she said slowly. Ems laughed and I looked at her. She was up to something.

She gasped, her mouth dropping. “The tie!” she shouted, turning out of her chair and heading back down the hall. I heard her fly down the stairs and back up.

About ten seconds later, she was back, the tie in her hands. “Stand up.” she ordered. Not wanting to make her mad, I stood.

She tied the tie loosely around my neck. Frankie and Mikey walked in the kitchen right when she was putting the final touch on my tie.







Frank's Point of view


Mikey and I had left my house after I grabbed Gee's surprise from my dresser. It fit snuggly in my pocket as we walked through the Way's door. We followed the sound to the kitchen and found Ems, Gee and Ms. Way.

Ems was hiding most of Gee, standing in front of him. She was tying his tie around his neck.

He was watching her hands. So was Ms. Way. Ems stepped back and I saw Gee's clothes.

A gasp was pulled through my lips when I saw his tight pants, tight shirt, buttoned up to his collar bone, and his makeup and hair.

He looked up at me and his eyes sparkled. I walked over and touched his face. Ignoring Ms. Way, Mikey and Ems, I kissed him. Ms. Way gave a little squeak and I heard her spin and step away.

Mikey gave a little snort and Ems gave a “aw” under her breath. I took him in my arms and deepened the kiss. We didn't stop until Ms. Way cleared her throat.

We broke apart and he blushed. I took his head and led him from the room. I made certain to keep him on my left. We walked to the driveway and headed to the car I'd borrowed from my mom and headed to the movie theater.

I kept his hand the whole time. Ems and Mikey had taken the back seat. Tonight was going to be perfect. At least, I hope it will be.
Sign up to rate and review this story