Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Rude awakening

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Who likes going back to school? Well, after the high wears off? Only Mikey

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-18 - Updated: 2011-02-19 - 964 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Frank's Point of view


He said yes! Om my god I can't believe he said yes! I sat on his lap all through dinner and couldn't stop kissing him. Ems and Mikey ate, obviously trying to ignore us.

Shit, I didn't care. I was too happy to really notice much other than Gee. My fiancée Gee. My soon to be husband Gee.

I smiled and pulled away. I knew he wasn't about to let me off his lap, so I sat there. It wasn't awkward or weird to be doing this in a public place. And if anybody here cared, they can kiss my engaged ass.

Gee tried to bring me back, but I caught his hand and slipped his ring into place. He blushed and looked at it closely for the first time. Then he gasped.

I took his hand in mine and leaned my head back on his shoulder so we could look at it together. It was a white gold band with bats, skulls and hearts between the fragile looking strips of thin gold on the bottom and the top.

Not the kind of thing you see in a store. I'd had it specially made just for Gee. The weren't any others like it in the world. Just like him.

He squeezed my hand and I laughed. “How does the perfect man find the perfect ring?” he whispered, kissing my forehead.

“When he has the perfect inspiration to base the ring off of.” I poked his nose, making him laugh and bite my finger.

Ems giggled behind me and I turned. Gee's friend Sam was standing behind Ems and Mikey, looking at us, her hand covering her grin. Mikey was turned to be facing Sam but his head was turned toward Gee and I. Ems was in the same position.

I noticed they were done eating. “Ready to go?” I asked, looking at Gee. He grinned and nodded. “As long as you stay with me.” he clarified, making me smile widely.

Sam and Ems shared a little “aw” and I climbed off of Gee. I looked at Sam. “Are you off yet?” I looked down at her clothes. She'd gotten rid of the apron and her black pants were loose fitting and her white shirt was untucked.

She nodded and grinned. We all left after Mikey and I split the bill. Sam got many goodbye calls as she left the main lobby.

Gee and I sat in back with her. Mikey was driving with Ems in the passenger seat. Gee was in the middle in the back with Sam on his right and me on his left. Every few seconds, he'd turn from talking to Sam and kiss me.

We got back to the Way's house and got out. Sam took her hair down once we were out of the car, letting it fall in deep red waves down her back. The first thing Gee did when the front door was open was run to the living room-dragging me behind him-to show his mom his ring and tell her the news.

She squealed and jumped up, hugging us both tightly. For the first time, I hugged my future mother-in-law. In a way, I was glad this was a surprise to her.

My mom already knew. It was her friend who'd made the ring for me. It was nice to have more than just Gee be surprised about this.

When she let go of us, she took my hand and pulled me away from Gee. I went unwillingly, though.

She took me to the kitchen and hugged me again. “Frankie, you're the best thing to happen to my Gee. Please, don't hurt him. He had to watch his father leave us. Mikey was too young to remember, but I know he does.” she looked me in the eyes and I held hers evenly.

“I would never hurt him. I'd rather die than hurt him.” I whispered with pure truth. I couldn't even picture hurting Gee. Really, I couldn't.

Her eyes filled and she squeezed me again. “Welcome to the family, Frankie!” she let me go and walked into the living room. I followed just behind her and got a strange look from Gee when I took his hand.










Gerard's Point of view



Frankie had just been pulled away by mom. That wasn't a good thing. I hope she doesn't try to kill him.

A thought spun through my head. Did Ms. Iero know about this? Huh. Not three minutes after taking Frankie from me, mom came back out and hugged Mikey. “Are you two next?” she asked, making Mikey blush.

Frankie was two seconds behind mom and his face was blank. He took my hand. “What was that about?” I whispered to him, looking sideways at mom. She was hanging on Mikey and laughing with Ems.

He kissed me, regaining my attention. “She just wanted to welcome me.” he said against my lips. I sighed and kissed him back, lost in the feeling of his lips on mine.




The next morning, Mikey was shaking me and shouting. “Get up! First day of school!” I groaned and sat up. “And Frankie's up stairs with Emily.” he added, making me go into a rush.

I was wearing the shirt and boxers I'd fallen asleep in, but I didn't care. Running up stairs, I slid to a stop and hugged Frankie. He laughed and kissed me, ignoring my clothes and my crazy hair.

Mikey was talking to Emily and I heard mom making breakfast in the kitchen. It was my first day as a high school senior and my first day being engaged to Frankie. The ring was still on my finger and it would never come off.











AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Frerard forever! R+R PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story