Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

To the End

by Dead1724 2 reviews

I couldn't think of a good name for the chapter :/

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-19 - Updated: 2011-02-19 - 713 words - Complete

0Unrated
Early July 2005

I was having a really bad day, I spent most of it crying silently until I eventually fell asleep. I woke up and only felt a little bit better. I walked to the bathroom to wash my face. When I entered, I saw Gerard lying on the floor, drunk.
"Hey."he managed to say when he noticed me standing at the door way.
"Hey," I said back sadly-- a.) because I loved him so,so much and that I knew he didn't feel the same way. And b.) because I hated when he did this to himself...even though it kinda made me mad-it still upset me.
"I heard you crying earlier.." he said rolling a bit across the floor.
"Really?"I said and went down to his level, on the floor.
"Why?" he croaked.
"How about we just worry about you right now?" he was bound to throw up any second now.
"No..cause I want you to know that ...that even though your only 16...I like you"
"Really?"I said in a sarcastic voice "I like you too..."
"No, I mean I really,really like you" he said, then leaned up to throw up in the toilet- I suspected it to be his first time tonight since he was pretty clean. I held back his longish hair and stroked his forehead. I felt like his mom- though, I loved him enough to be his mom. Only in a different way, of course.
"You'll want to take that back when your back in your right mind..."
After he stopped he fell back onto the floor- I got a washcloth and cleaned his face up a bit. I leaned up against the wall and put his head on my legs. I got a few strands of hair off his face. I didn't really know what I was doing.. This was stupid to sit and stay with him-it was his own fault, not mine...But I guess when you loved someone as much as I loved him--you couldn't leave them here like this, alone.
"I love you..."he said quietly.
"I love you too," I said, only because I hoped he wouldnt remember it tomorrow. But I knew not to take his word seriously- he was drunk. Gerard always talked gibberish when he was drunk, instead of being silly or angry, he was just...random.
"I love you," he said again. I leaned over and kissed him on the forehead "Sure...".
I fell asleep with him on the floor and when he woke up to throw his guts out, I would wake up too and help him and clean him up afterwords. I wished that when he got up he would tell me that still meant it. But I knew that was never going to happen.

"Oh shit..." I heard him groan. I opened my eyes and leaned up- he was grasping his head and rolling a bit.
I got up from the floor "You need to stop doing that to yourself, Gee."
"Grumph..."was all he said. I started to walk out to get some breakfast when he said "thank you..Aria, for staying with me..it made it...more bearable."
"I hope you know that my help is limited. I'm not going to do it so that you can get as drunk as you want, and have me to get you through the painful part, just do the same thing the next day." I lied.
"I understand. And I'm sorry..." he said, looking at me from the floor.
If he wanted to, he could take advantage of me. Because I loved him too much to just let him suffer alone. I wondered if he could tell that from my expression.
"Aria,"he said and I turned around once more.
"Yes..?"
"What weird things did I say to you last night?..I want to know." he said nervously.
"Nothing...nothing at all"
"I don't believe you.."he said "I always say weird things..."
"Nothing," I whispered ",nothing". I knew that if I told him what he had said- he would just have to tell me that he didn't mean it- leaving us both hopelessly sad.

_____________________________________________
Sorry if I got some of the drunk stuff wrong, I've never had any experience...xp
Sign up to rate and review this story