Categories > Original > Romance > Magnet

Magnet

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

VOCALOID. Miku x Luka. Luka met Miku by accident, but what happened next was completely intentional.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-20 - Updated: 2011-02-20 - 675 words

1Ambiance
I hate how there isn't a Vocaloid section on this site.... oh well... I hope you like this
xoxo
Nikki


Luka's POV

I left my house once again, trying to figure out why I hadn’t moved out yet. I was tired of my father’s 3 hour long rants about why homosexuality is wrong. I found it offensive. Being a single, 20 year old lesbian wasn’t really much fun, to be honest. I could see a girl who looked a few years younger than me heading to school. I knew pretty much everyone who went to that school, since I used to go there myself and I had a lot of friends, so I was pretty sure I didn’t know her. If I did I would’ve recognised her. Not many people have long cyan hair… She looked sad. I couldn’t see her face, but she was staring at the floor and walking slowly. I couldn’t understand why she was walking so slowly when she had 5 minutes to get to school and a 15 minute walk ahead of her. I walked over to her.
“Hey. What’s wrong?” I asked. She looked up at me. Her eyes were bloodshot and bruised. I could also see she’d been crying.
“It doesn’t matter…” she sighed.
“I don’t recognise you…” I sighed.
“I’m new here, moved here a few days ago… It’s my first day at school here…. today” she explained.
“Oh… If you want I’ll wait for you after school and stuff…. It seems to me like you need someone to talk to…” I smiled. She nodded and I allowed her to continue her journey to school. I couldn’t remember why I had left my house to begin with and turned back to my house. I let myself in and went up to my room. This was normal for me. I wanted to be a writer, so I’d quite often meet people and find out about their experiences. People understood this and most thought it was a good way to get inspiration. Others, however…
I looked around my pink room for my notebook, despite to get down my latest idea about a girl being bullied by her peers. I wrote about a paragraph before breaking down in tears. The girl I was writing about sounded a lot like e a few years before, when I was bullied on a daily basis. I was raped at a party and treated like dirt… That was before the got to know me… then everyone loved me… but still, I couldn’t write it. I dug through some piles of paper looking for an old story I’d written a while before. It was happy and was about two best friends that fell in love. I smiled, and decided I’d write something a bit more optimistic. I didn’t want to feel like shit that day. I kept an eye on the time and left twenty minutes before the kids from the school were released from their prison so that I could meet the girl. The girl. It was pretty pathetic…. I didn’t even know her name.
I waited for her and I smiled at the sight of her. She seemed even more upset than she did this morning.
“What happened?” I asked her, trying to make eye contact. She looked away, wiping away her tears.
“I don’t want to go home… I hate home” she whispered.
“Okay… umm… I’m sorry… I don’t know your name…” I sighed.
“I’m Hatsune Miku” she smiled.
“Well, Miku, it’s nice to meet you. I’m Megurine Luka.” I smiled back. I decided not to ask her about home. I didn’t want to push the boundaries too far because I’d only just met her. I walked her home because she only lived a few houses away from mine. After she’d walked into her house I returned home. I kept wondering how she got those bruises…
Sign up to rate and review this story