Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire's will never hurt you........

Heads in toilets

by Unicorns-are-real 2 reviews

The reason as to why Billie Joe Armstrong had his head in a toilet.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-02-23 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 687 words

0Unrated
Flashback one year ago

Billie's POV

I had started New Jersey High that year in the middle of Spring so I had already missed a load of stuff and I didn't have to do the end of year exams. It was the same for this other kid to, Frank Iero I think his name was. He was cool, he was fifteen and had enough ink on his arms that he looked like he was constantly coloured in by Sharpies. He had a lip ring, a black fringe with blonde sides, he wore red eyeliner on his bottom lids, a Misfits hoodie, black skinnies and one red and one black Converse.

He was my best friend, until he met that boy a grade up from us. Gerard Way, Mikey's older brother. Don't get me wrong, me and Mikey were also the best of friends and we kept no secrets from each other, so it didn't surprise me when Mikey said his brother was also a vamp. I can stand vampires easily, which is pretty rare in a werewolf, but there was something about Gerard that had me set on edge. He had a dangerous glint in his eyes and when he took an interest in Frank I had to be wary and make sure I was nearby incase Gerard tried any funny business.

When Mikey told me that Frank was sleeping over their's because Gerard had invited him to, it took every fibre of my being not to have transformed right ther and took Gerard down on the spot. But that would hurt Frank and Mikey, so I didn't

During the rest of the school year me and Frank started to drift apart, he preffered to spend more time with Gerard. However, me and Mikey still remained firm friends..
One day, I saw Gerard and his gang with Frank. Bob Bryar and Ray Toro were vampires, you could smell it on them a mile off. Anyways, Frank and Gerard were mucking about when I caught Gerard lean a little too close into Frank's neck and I saw the teeth change a little. I started to shake, but I held the wolf back. I stormed past them and pretended to trip, pushing Gerard away from Frank and off his chair.

"Oh. Sorry, Gerard. I slipped." I growled at him and got up, stalking off into the toilets, ignoring Frank's stare that bored into my back.
I stayed in the toilets and splashed my face with cold water, I was all alone. Or so I thought.

Gerard pounced and shoved me back into the cubicle.
"Come on." he sneered, grabbing a handful of my hair."Why aren't you drinking out of the toilet like all the other dogs do?" And he rammed my head under the water. I heard Frank behind Gerard, he was screaming.
"NO, GEE! LET. HIM. GO!!!" He shouted each word as he dragged Gerard off me. I was starting to run out of air. My lungs burned and I started to shake, I could feel the wolf within longing to burst forth and my arm prickled as the fur started to push through the pores in my skin. Gerard was finally dragged off me, just as I took a lungful of water. Frank rushed over, doing some kind of compression to help me force the water up. It gushed out of my mouth as I coughed and spluttered but Frank was dragged away and out of the toilets, "Come on, Frnkie Boy. Don't waste your time with a mutt like him." Gerard laughed spitefully. A few seconds later, Mikey rushed in to find me on the floor, crying. He comforted me. The only person that stayed to help.

That is why I hate Gerard Arthur Way.

**End Flashback**

I sat there in my room, remembering the day I almost drowned. But things were different now. That was behind me. Me and Gerard Way are friends. But for how long? Forever? Or just until he gets Frank back by his side? I lay down onto the covers,
"If he can't get you back Frank, then I will."
Sign up to rate and review this story