Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Blood Could Be Hidden Like Water.

Chapter 4.

by MyChemicalRomancer 5 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-02-23 - Updated: 2011-02-24 - 638 words

1Ambiance
"Well, I'll leave you both to it then - Mariana don't forget to show him the study." Her Mother called, she merely responded with a nod, she was sick of being treated like she was five when she was really fourteen.
Mariana wasted no time in leaving the kitchen to get to the study, she walked through various rooms trying to loose Gerard, which was impossible. She slowed down when she reached the study's door.
The lock made a satisfying click as she turned the key, the door groaned as she pushed it open. Mariana walked towards the desk and stood awkwardly.
She heard the door close and the key being turned, locking the door. Footsteps slowly grew louder as a figure stood opposite her, only inches away.
Hot breath repeatedly blew down on Mariana, causing her to shiver and take a step backwards. The gap was back to its origional size as Gerard took an immediate step forward too.
"So beautiful..." He whispered as his cold hand gently stroked the side of her face.
"Please, leave me alone." Mariana begged, her head beant facing her feet.
Gerard tilted her head up and cupped her face in his hand, she was beautiful to him, he had been waiting so long for someone like her and he would have her. No matter what.
Mariana studied his face, even though he was completely insane she couldn't help but notice how handsome he looked.
She shook her head slightly and averted her gaze to the bookshelf to the far right of them.
Mariana could feel his eyes burning a whole in the side of her face, but she couldn't bring herself to look at him - afraid of what might happen.
"Mariana." He breathed, his cool breath caressed her cheek.
"Yes ?" She whispered, her eyes still fixed on the book shelf.
"Look at me." He commanded kindly.
Mariana continued to look at the bookshelf, causing Gerard to sigh.
"Why wont you look at me ?" He asked, a hint of offense and frustration in his voice.
"I-I don't know, I guess I'm scared." She admited.
Gerard chuckled, "You have no reason to be scared of me." He smiled.
"I do, you told me to run away with you, when I had never met you before and now your coincidentally my new tutor."
"Here maybe this will help." He mumbled.
Mariana looked at him quickly and was caught completely off guard when a pair off soft lips gently kissed her's.
Gerard pulled away and looked at her hopefully, a grin grew on his mouth when he saw the look of surprise on her beautiful face.
He slowly slid his hands down so they were resting on her hips, Mariana just gazed at him a look of confusion and surprise still on her face.
He leant her against the desk and gazed at her.
"Look Mariana, the reason I'm here is because I'm not like normal people. My kind have this thing were they have only one true love and must be with that one true love no matter what. And in my case, you happen to be the one I want and need to be with."
Mariana kept quiet for a moment, thinking about what he had said,
"So like twilight - imprinting ?" She asked seriously.
Gerard chuckled and nodded, " Yes but more serious, as I will have to turn you into one of my kind for it to be complete."
"W-what are you then?" She whispered.
"That doesn't matter right now." He smiled, "For now I just want to get to know you."
He leant his head closer to Mariana, she pulled hers away.
"Wait, I'm only fourteen and your way older than me.. This isn't right."
"We can both keep it quiet and it can be our little secret ?" Gerard suggested.
Sign up to rate and review this story