Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

2019 [[FRERARD]]

by The_Blackout 2 reviews

Story based on Danger Days..... ;]

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-02-25 - 312 words

0Unrated
Enjoy-- The_Blackout + Friends ;]

Gerard/Party Poison's POV:
Just another boring day hanging out in the diner. The sun was bright and drying out the already damned earth. My best friend Frank A.K.A Fun Ghoul was to my left picking at his dark green leather jacket, wrapping a piece of cotton around his lightly tanned fingers. Sat in front of us was my brother Kobra Kid and Jet Star, A.K.A Mikey Way and Ray Toro. They were talking about something, but I wasn't really concentrating on what they were saying.
"What's up with you?" I asked, looking down at Frank.
"Can I ask you something, Gee?"
"Sure, what is it? Are you okay?" I hadn't realised how panicked I sounded at the time.
"It's..um..oh, never mind" He tried to hide his face, but I could see he was blushing.
"Please tell me, Frankie?"
"Okay, so, say you liked this guy, but you don't know if he likes you back or not..."
"Frank? Do you like someone?" I smirked.
"Kinda..." He sighed.
A small tear ran down his scarlet cheek. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and twiddled with his raven black hair. He buried his head in my chest and cried. It broke my heart seeing him like this.
"Um, Gerard?" Mikey said. "Me and Ray are gonna go talk to Dr. D, see if he has any news for us"
"Okay. See you later" And with that they left.
Frank was still crying. I couldn't take this anymore.
"Who do you like, anyway?"
"I...I can't tell you.." He sobbed.
"Please? Frank, you have been my best friend since Dr. D found you when you were 7!" I laughed.
"Okay, I'll tell you" He sniffed "But promise you won't laugh or freak out?"
"Of course I promise, Frankie"
"It's..um.."
OMG! Who does Frank like???? :]
Sign up to rate and review this story