Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Humorous Romance

Snow-Day

by ValentineRevenge 3 reviews

Gerard pulls a little prank on Mikey.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2011-03-02 - Updated: 2011-03-02 - 4689 words

0Unrated
Am finally back from a long hiatus, sorry for lack of updates. Am now introducing guest commentators. If you want to be a special guest for one of the chapters, just leave a review saying that, and maybe a bit of how you want to sound... If you can recognize it, means I don't own it.

Nnoitra points up at prior lines of text.

Nnoitra: Scratchin' ya ass an lookin' at that shit up there an' askin', WTF is this shit?

Tosen: Scratching your ass and asking WTF is this shit! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Yes spoon, just spit it out...

Tosen: Spitting it out! Justice!

Nnoitra: Means that VR is a sorry ass-

Tosen: Sorry ass! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Arse...

Tosen: Arse! Justice!

Nnoitra: Yeah, yeah, whatever. She's a sorry 'arse' or ass, whatever the hell ya wanna call it, whose muse ran the hell away from her screaming bloody murder-

ValentineRevenge: My muse didn't run away screaming. It took a little vacation. To the world of Bleach. Where you came from...

Tosen: Vacation! Justice!

Nnoitra: No comment. She also apologizes for not clogging up Ficwad with shitty updates sooner, and introduces 'guest commentators.'

Tosen: Guest commentator! Shitty updates! Double Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Like you and Tosen.

Nnoitra: Tosen is more like a guest pain in the ass. But Yeah, like me! What ya gonna do about it?

Tosen: Guest pain in the ass! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Just get on with it already...

Nnoitra: Fine, fine. A guest commentator is someone like me. I come from the world of Bleach, which is owned by Tite Kubo. VR does not have any rights to this series.

ValentineRevenge: But I have the right to have your spoon arse removed if it keeps bothering me...

Nnoitra: Whatever bitch.So anyways a guest commentator is some random 'arse' ass, whatever the hell ya wanna call it, motherfucker who just randomly pops up in the middle of the story, or wherever else they see fit-

Grimmjow: Or otherwise where this idiot of an author decides to have them come in to say something completely pointless and unrelated.

Nnoitra: This lousy author also says that instead of just random idiots from the world of Bleach and so forth, YOU can be a guest commentator too! Yes, YOU, fat ass sitting behind the computer.

ValentineRevenge: Nnoitra, apologize to my dear readers. They aren't fat arses, they are lovely individuals.

Nnoitra: Alright, sorry to her 'darling readers' whatever the fuck that means. So anyways, you can be a guest commentator too, just by informing the nitwit who writes this crappy shit.

Tosen: Darling readers! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Nnoitra, I highly disapprove of people with no discretion, such as yourself.

Nnoitra: Then why the fuck did you have me comment on this shit? And what the fuck is discretion?

ValentineRevenge: Discretion means knowing when to keep your trap shut...

Tosen: Discretion! Justice!

Nnoitra: Well you can go shove that discretion shit up your ass and around the corner for all I care!

Tosen: Up your ass and around the corner! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: How did you turn into my most commonly seen guest commentator?

Nnoitra: I dunno. Maybe cause you always force me to bring you tea, and I just happen to comment on whatever I hear as I return with the tea?

ValentineRevenge: True. Maybe i should get a new person to get my tea... You obviously do a horrid job at it...

Tosen: Did Wonderweiss piss in the tea again? Because if he did, that is a LACK of JUSTICE!

Nnoitra: Fuck you! With something sharp and rusty and disgusting! Just like Nnoitra's mind!

Tosen: Nnoitra's mind! Justice!

Ulquiorra: Trash, you are Nnoitra...

Nnoitra: Oh. Yeah. I knew that!

Nnoitra grins. Everyone runs away in fear.

Tosen: Running away in fear! Justice!

Nnoitra: Why are they all running away in fear?

ValentineRevenge: I dunno, ever think that sometimes they get too scared of your spoony arse?

Tosen: Spoony arse! Justice!

Nnoitra: Really?

ValentineRevenge: Yea, now go get me my tea.

Nnoitra flips off ValentineRevenge and shuffles off.

ValentineRevenge: Glad that's over. On to the story!



On today's segment of "My Humorous Romance",

Nnoitra shuffles in with tea, and glances up at the opening line, then points at it

Tosen: Tea! Justice!

Nnoitra: Wow, how original! -Sarcasm-

Tosen: Sarcasm! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Shut up Nnoi.

Nnoitra: Shutting up.


We take a look in to how the Way brothers get ready in the morning

Tosen: How to get ready in the morning! Justice!

Nnoitra: And you all call me the pervert.

ValentineRevenge: Didn't I just tell you to STFU?

Tosen: Being told to STFU by a little girl! Justice!

Nnoitra: Yus.

ValentineRevenge: Then do it...


Mikey Way sat up in his room, looking at the time. If he didn't hurry, he would be late for school.

Tosen: Late for school! Lack of Justice!

With a yawn, he ran his hand through his already mussed hair, and put on his glasses, promptly poking himself in the eye.

Tosen: Poking yourself in the eye! Justice!


"Dammit!" Mikey yelled, attempting to put them on a second time

Grimmjow: I woulda said more shit than this kid just did.

Nnoitra: Don't poke both your eyes out kid! Then we'll have to put up with another blind justice freak!

Tosen: Blind justice freak! Justice!


and he put them on without poking his eyeballs out.

Nnoitra: You said balls. heh.

Tosen: Balls! Justice!


With a watering eye, and mussed up hair, Mikey promptly climbed out of bed, and shuffled off to the bathroom.

Tosen: Unkempt appearance! Lack of Justice!

When Mikey finally got there, he realized that Gerard was already in there. He hammered on the door, receiving a loud, "What the fuck?!?" Mikey rolled his eyes before shouting back, "What the hell are you doing in there? Masturbating?

Nnoitra: Masturbating! Heh.

Tosen: Masturbating! Justice!


Open the damn door! I gotta piss!"

Tosen: Piss! Justice!

Gerard sighed in the bathroom, before he yelled back, "I don't care! Wait! I'll be out in a few minutes!" Mikey started doing the potty dance, hands cupped over his groin, and whined, "Open the door Gee! I'm gonna pee my pants!"

Tosen: There is Justice in my pants!

Everyone: We didn't need to know that Tosen. TMI.

Tosen: TMI! Justice!


"Then go piss outside!" Gerard yelled back. "It's covered in snow you duck!" Mikey squeaked out. He desperately needed to pee. "Then open a window and let it fly." Gerard said, apathy lacing his voice.

Tosen: Peeing out the window! Justice!

Mikey grew desperate, and tried the doorknob. To his surprise, he found it was open. He barged through, seeing relief sitting there winking back at him in the shape of cream porcelain. Without thinking, he dropped his drawers, and let it fly. From next to him, there came a loud scream. "Mikes! What the fuck!" Gerard yelled. Mikey turned around sharply on his heel, still whizzing away, and managed to piss on his brother, who had apparently just finished taking a shower.

Tosen: Pissing on your brother! Justice!

Haruhi2034: Tosen is on a justice rampage today.

Tosen: Justice rampage! Justice!

Nnoitra, ValentineRevenge, Grimmjow: Did it take ya this long to figure it out?

Szayel: By my calculations, Tosen is on a justice rampage because Aizen-sama has lectured him once again this morning about the importance of not allowing Wonderweiss to piss in the tea, no matter how good it makes the tea taste. This has caused Tosen to go on a rampage of Justice, perceiving every single action or word around him to either contain and embody justice to the fullest, or to lack Justice to the extent that it must be banished. As such, Tosen is also having a warped perspective on Justice due to the lack of communication between-

Nnoitra: Enough with the justice speech, fruitcake. You're starting to sound like the blind bastard himself...

Tosen glomps Szayel.

Tosen: I have found a partner in Justice! Justice!

Szayel: Get it off! Off I tell you! Off! Help!

Ulquiorra: Trash.

Aizen: Justice rampages. Tosen, kindly stop your justice rampage, and allow ValentineRevenge to finish fan fiction.

Aizen picks up ValentineRevenge's tea-cup, and Haruhi2034 picks up her own tea-cup.

Aizen: On 3.....1......2.....3.....

Aizen & Haruhi2034: Let's have some tea, my little Espada.

Aizen & Haruhi2034 clink their teacups together and take a sip of tea.

Ulquiorra & ValentineRevenge: Tea! Yayy!

Ulquiorra & ValentineRevenge hug, having a fanboy/fangirl moment.

Grimmjow, & Nnoitra: Awww fuck no!

Tosen: Tea! Justice!


Going back to our story, Gerard had just finished being pissed on by Mikey. seeing as he was still mostly hung-over, Gerard opted to just let it go, and said, "Get the fuck out of my sight before I piss on you too!" Mikey apologized, and scuttled out the door before Gerard could make good on his threat. Poor Gee had to go take another shower. Meanwhile, Mikey scuttled downstairs, still embarrassed by what he had just done, and washed his hands in the kitchen sink. Then, he made coffee for Gerard. After all, after having to go take another shower cause Mikey peed on him would leave Gee with less time to do anything. Which meant he would probably leave the house without coffee, and be pissed off worse than Byakuya PMS-ing.

Byakuya: I do not appreciate your implications that I am in fact a female, who has a menstrual cycle, and as such gets Premenstrual syndrome, or as you have abbreviated it, PMS.

Aizen: Well we are married, and you are the woman out of the relationship...

Byakuya: No, I am fully male, Sosuke Aizen. And I would appreciate if you did not broadcast to the world information that should be for the few privileged persons alone.

Szayel: Yes, females, as soon as they hit puberty, are subject to-

Nnoitra: Not one of your Smarticles again Szayel.

Tosen: Smarticles! Justice!

Szayel: But this is information that the general public should know. After all, most are not aware of the simplest facts of life, such as-

Everyone: STFU Szayel.



So anyways We left Mikey making Gerard coffee, and Gerard taking a shower to wash off the piss. Currently, Mikey was looking at the time, and screaming, because he would just barely make it. He had maybe half an hour before he had to leave the house. Leaving the coffee in the coffee machine, he dashed up the stairs, tripping over his own two lanky legs, falling flat on his face, sprawled out. He looked like a Mikey Way rug across the top of the stairs more than anything else. In the bathroom,

Gerard had just gotten out of the shower for the second time that morning. Upon looking down the hallway, he was confronted with the rug that was his younger brother. Laughing, he asked, "Yo Mikes, are ya practicin' for ya new job as a rug?" Mikey looked up from his place flat on the floor like a bug, and flipped Gerard off. This earned him a laugh. Indeed Gerard was laughing at the absurdity of his younger brother being crashed out on the floor, like a bug, yet having the balls to flip him off. This made him laugh so hard that he thought he might piss himself.

Nnoitra: What the hell is with all the obsessions with piss?

Haruhi2034: I dunno, but it's funny.

Tosen returns from getting Wonderweiss to put on a pair of pants.

Tosen: Piss! Justice!

Everyone: Here we go again.



He quickly splashed off to his room. Mikey got up, attempting to go to his own room, but ended up falling down, face first, in a puddle of water left behind from Gerard crossing the floor soaking wet just moments before. with a curse, he attempted to get up, only to fall face first again. With a sigh, he got up once more, and was successful, only if he kept moving. He was skidding around, feet flying out from under him, going back and forth, until he finally fell once again, this time in what looked like a fucked up version of a split. It must have been painful, for the first thing out of the younger Way's mouth, was "Motherfucker! My balls!"

Next door, Gerard poked his head out the door, still dripping water onto the hardwood floors, and said, "Didn't know ya had any Mikey." From where he lay, Mikey once again flipped off his older brother, before saying, "Shut up and go get your damn coffee. It's your fault my balls hurt." Gerard smiled and walked off, still in his towel. Hell, bribe the elder Way with coffee, and he would probably do anything. With this last thought going through his head, Mikey plucked himself off the floor awkwardly, a twisted smirk crossing his face. He hobbled into his room, trying to avoid falling over anything, and grabbed a towel, scuttling off to take a shower.

As soon as he got into the bathroom, he almost fell again, as Gerard had left the entire bathroom covered in water, and dirty clothes thrown all over the place. Even though Mikey was the stereotypical teenage boy, mildly disorganized at best, he did have some morals as far as his surroundings went. This was especially extended to the fact that he really did not want to see Gerard's undies scattered across the bathroom floor

Tosen: Undies! Justice!

Szayel: Finally! Someone understands how I feel about not wanting to see my older brother's undies all over the bathroom floor!

Ylfordt: What's wrong with my undies?

Szayel: They're disgusting...

Ylfordt: At least their not pink!

Szayel: Go shove Santa Theresa up your ass and around the corner.

Tosen: Shoving Santa Theresa up your ass and around the corner! Justice!

Ulquiorra: Trash, please refrain from discussing personal topics, such as your undergarments, in a public location. As it is such, a public location, or part of the public domain, anyone can walk past and see or hear about this conversation. It is most certainly improper, especially if young children are subject to passing through and seeing you two arguing about undergarments.

Szayel & Ylfordt : How the hell is a little kid going to see us arguing about our undies?

Ulquiorra: Children these days are exposed to more and more as the days go by. They are easily able to get access to a computer, and an internet connection, access the inter-webs, and search for things that they ought not see until they are much older. Including this argument that we are currently having. In fact, this whole fiction should not be viewed by any of those under the legal age of consent, as the contents of this writing is extremely explicit in some areas. Even Tosen himself, the epitome of Justice, says things that should not be heard by any of those under the age of 13.

Szayel: Weren't you under the legal age of consent when you died?

Ulquiorra: Yes, I do believe so, however, that is counter-acted by the fact that I have lived many years as a hollow, and many more as an Arrancar and an Espada.

Ylfordt: Yer point?

Ulquiorra: This means that I am no longer under the legal age of consent. Take Lilinette, the Primera Espada's sword release, for example. Even though she appears to be a pre-teen girl, she is at least old enough to be a grand-mother, or a great grand mother, if you wish to go as far as that. I am no different in the way that while my physical body remains the same age, I am older than I appear.

Grimmjow: Shuttup you emo-skittle. And you talk too damn much for your own skinny emo ass' good. Fuckin' windbag. The readers of this fic, if ya haven't scared em all away by now, want to read about the shit that happens in the Way house in the morning, not you giving a Smarticle about Arrancar and Espada aging processes. Besides, you're being old fashioned, saying that this fic shouldn't be read by those under the legal age of consent. That would mean that the writer, and several of the commentators would have to leave the story. So would the two main characters for this chapter. So think before ya open your ass, you dumb-fuck.

Nnoitra: That's not what your mother said last night Grimmjow!

Grimmjow: Fuck you!

Tosen: Fucking! Justice!

Nnoitra: Any time!

Everyone: TMI! AGAIN! We didn't effin' need to know that Nnoitra!

Tosen: TMI! Justice!

Nnoitra: Well too bad if you didn't need to or want to know that! And if you have a problem with that, you can go shove Santa Theresa up your ass and around the country!

Tosen: Shoving Santa Theresa up your ass and around the country! Justice!

Aizen: Everyone stop arguing and let VR write her fiction. And Nnoitra! Go get me more tea!

Nnoitra shuffles out, mumbling about porn.

ValentineRevenge: Thanks for that, Aizen. Now where were we?

Szayel: Me nagging about not wanting to see Ylfordt's undies?

ValentineRevenge: Precisely!



Szayel was tired of seeing Ylfordt's undies all over the place. So he was sitting in his lab, in his bathrobe, with his feet up, thinking up a way to make sure that he no longer had to see the offending garments that were known as Ylfordt's underwear.

Nnoitra returns with tea, and observes the most recent story-lines.

Nnoitra: You're writing about the wrong nimrods, you dumb-shit!

ValentineRevenge: Ah. Sorry. Using the right characters now. And pass some of the tea!

Tosen: Wrong characters! Justice!


So anyways, with the right characters and world and story-line this time,

Nnoitra: Good!

Mikey was sick and tired of seeing Gerard's underwear all over the floor, and nearly tripping over some of the forsaken things. So to counter-act this, Mikey picked up all the offending garments that were known as Gerard's underwear, and threw them in the hamper. He could finally shower in peace now. Realizing he was probably wasting time, he turned on the water, and jumped into the shower right away, neglecting to wait for the water to heat up first. So obviously, he got blasted with icy water, when it was already cold outside.

He jumped out of the shower, cursing like there was no tomorrow. Gerard was outside the door, just in time to hear, "Motherfucker! Dammit this is cold!" And a loud chattering of teeth. The shower started to warm up, eventually, even though Mikey was left shivering in his scrawny birthday suit. Then, he couldn't see.

Nnoitra: not another blind justice freak!

Grimmjow: Don't let him cut off my arm!


Trying not to scream, he realized the reason he couldn't see was because everything went so foggy. Then he realized the reason that everything went foggy was because he was wearing his glasses. Even though it was just him alone in the bathroom, a bright red blush spread across his cheeks, as he plucked the glasses off, and set them on the bathroom counter, nearly tripping over the shower curtain in the process. When his back was turned, the wet shower curtain plastered itself to his arse. He let out a loud screech, thinking it was a monster from Mars that was feeling up his arse. Yep, he read way too many comics, no pun intended.

Nnoitra: Or maybe you do.

Upon finding out that it was just the curtain, he started to laugh like a maniac, managing to swallow water, and was left choking from this. Finally recovering, he picked up the bottle of shampoo, just to drop it on his foot. "Yeowch!" He screeched, jumping up and down, holding onto one foot. It would be best to advise our readers now,that jumping up and down in the middle of a bathtub while the water is running while holding our foot and screeching like a cat in heat is not recommended. In fact, we advise our dear readers not to do anything of the sort.

Nnoitra: But it's funny as fuck to see the idiots jumping around like ping pong balls. Heh. I said balls.

Tosen: Idiots bouncing like ping pong balls! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: If you wanna see something funny, just go look at Lumina and Verona.

Tosen: Lumina and Verona! Justice!

Szayel: Since when did my Fraccion get involved in this?

ValentineRevenge & Nnoitra: Since they were idiots.

ValentineRevenge: Besides, you know what the old saying is.

Szayel: EH?

ValentineRevenge: If you surround yourself with idiots, you make yourself look smarter.

Nnoitra: Szayel! Is that why you married me? Just to make yourself look smarter?

Szayel: No comment.

Nnoitra: Yew bitch!

Tosen: Bitch! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: I wasn't even aware of the fact that the two of you were married...

Tosen: Nnoitra and Szayel are married! Justice!

Szayel: We're not. He's just being an ass.

ValentineRevenge: Arse.

Tosen:Arse! Justice!

Haruhi2034: No! He's acting like a bag of douche!

Tosen: Bag of douche! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Why the hell do you guys insist on interrupting my fiction so often?

Tosen: Interruptions! Justice!

Nnoitra: Because we can.

Tosen: Because we can! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: I'm going to remove your Spoony Arse in a moment.

Tosen: Spoony Arse! Justice!

Aizen: Shut up everyone! Just shut up and let this effin' fic finish! It's going on for too long!

ValentineRevenge: That's true, I generally don't do one shots this long. I'll blame this one on Tosen, for his Justice rampage, and Ulquiorra and Szayel for thier long arsed explanations and smarticles.

Szayel & Ulquiorra start charging Ceros.

Tosen heads off to go make Wonderweiss wear pants. Again.


So while Mikey was hopping around the shower screaming that he dropped shampoo on his foot, Gerard was downstairs, still in just his towel and undies,

Szayel & Ylfordt: Do we HAVE to go back into this discussion? We just finished it!

Tosen: Undies! Justice!


and sitting drinking coffee. Hearing screaming coming from up above, he ran up the stairs, falling on the water from earlier. Finally slipping and sliding into the bathroom, he barged right in, without knocking, and yanked back the shower curtain. He was treated to the sight of a naked Mikey, mid-scream, still holding his foot in the air. After a moment of awkward silence, Mikey put his foot down and shut his mouth. Gerard rolled his eyes, muttering, "Dumb-ass" before leaving the room.

Mikey closed back the shower curtain, and continued the process of showering, only to get soap in his eyes a few minutes later. He let out a loud screech, "My eye! Oh fuck it burns!" Gerard sighed, putting on his pants in the middle of the kitchen. He really didn't give a fuck. After Mikey managed to get the soap out of his eyes,

Nnoitra: Why the fuck are you detailing this kid's shower habits?

ValentineRevenge: Calm your perv senses, there's nothing obscene.

Nnoitra: But we can see genitals!

Tosen: Genitals! Justice!

ValentineRevenge: Firstly dumb shit, you don't take a shower fully clothed, and secondly, there is no mention of genitals in the story.

Nnoitra: So you're saying he doesn't have any genitals?

ValentineRevenge face-palms

ValentineRevenge: He does, but we just don't have to mention them. You can have something without it having to be mentioned.

Nnoitra: Oh! So is his brother perverted or something? To be walking into the bathroom and yanking the curtain open while he was in the middle of a shower?

ValentineRevenge: If you heard Tesla screaming while he was in the shower, wouldn't you burst in there to make sure he isn't being murdered?

Nnoitra: Yes. Wait! What the fuck does this have to do with anything?

ValentineRevenge: Same concept. Just more care involved in the Way brother's version of it.


he realized he was probably running late. For the umpteenth time this morning! So he grabbed his tooth-brush, and ran it under some of the water in the shower. Then, he snapped off the water, grabbing the tube of tooth-paste, his glasses and a towel, dashing out the door, just barely managing to avoid busting his arse on the floor. He put his glasses on roughly and in a hurry, jabbing himself in the eye twice before he managed to get it right. Squeezing toothpaste onto his toothbrush, he stuck the tiny brush in his mouth, running into his room, grabbing a pair of pants, a shirt and a sweat-shirt, before shoving them into his bag.

While he was doing all of this nonsense, Mikey Way didn't even bother to glance at the clock. Or out the window for that matter. Tossing his bag over a shoulder, he shoved his feet into his shoes, and ran down the hallway to the stairs, getting down them, and into the kitchen. When he finally got there, he saw Gerard sitting there, drinking his coffee and looking at him bemusedly.

"What? What?" Mikey squawked, coming to a dead stop. Gerard smirked deviously, before letting out a chuckle. It was not a pleasant one. Mikey flipped him off and continued towards the door. Gerard suddenly doubled over, laughing so hard he was sure his sides were going to split. "What?!?" Mikey squealed, obviously getting pissed. "Why the hell are you planning to go on the bus, in the middle of winter, sky clad?" Gerard managed to choke out.

"Oh." Mikey said, looking down to see his nude self. "Seriously Mikes, I don't wanna see that shit while I'm drinking my coffee. Gerard said, taking another swig at the steaming cup on the table. Mikey snarled, "Fuck you!" and whipping the air with his wet towel, managing to catch Gerard in the side with it. The elder way brother let out a shocked squeal, before getting off his chair. They both ran to the door, Mikey using his height to get ahead of his brother, and opened the door. Outside, it was freezing cold, courtesy of the recently fallen snow.

The snow was unploughed, in huge, heaving drifts scattered across the Way's lawn, and the lawns of the families near to them. "What the hell?" Mikey asked, a look of shock crossing his face. There was no way that there would be any school with the way the weather was. Especially since the snow plow hadn't even come past yet. It probably wouldn't for quite a while. Even as Mikey looked on, a snow-flake landed on the tip of his nose, where it shortly melted. He was then aware of just how cold he was, being dressed in only a towel.

"What do you think it is Mikey? Means it's a snow day!" Gerard crowed gleefully. Mikey just gave him a perplexed look. Seeing that he wasn't getting the point, Gerard continued on, "Means we don't have school today, ya dumb-shit!" Mikey said, "I know what the effin' hell a snow day is Gerard, but if it is, why the hell are you awake? It's 6:30 in the frickin' morning, for cryin' out loud!"

At this point, Gerard fell over in side-splitting laughter, managing to choke out, "I just wanted to see what would happen. Hilarious as fuck too!" Mikey took off his towel and gave Gerard a sound whacking with them. Gerard put his arms up to defend himself, even though it was pretty much useless, as he was laughing way too hard. Just then, Donna Way came to the front door, in time to see it open, snow spilling into the entry way, Gerard flat on his back, looking like he was having convulsions from laughing so hard, and Mikey, naked besides his shoes, walloping Gerard with his towel.

The brothers looked up, just to see thier mother standing there, looking confused. A simultaneous blushing spread across thier cheeks, turning them as red as cherries. "I don't wanna know." Donna said, shaking her head, before adding as an after-thought, "Close the door Mikey, or you'll get a cold." She turned and headed up the stairs, leaving her sons down by the front door, frozen in place with confusion.

Nnoitra: So it was all for nothing?

ValentineRevenge: Not really, but it was funny as hell. Someone do my ending for me!

Szayel: With pleasure! Rate and Review, or else you won't be getting any other good shit.
Sign up to rate and review this story