Categories > Original > Drama

The Life Of.....

by TheRealPoet97 3 reviews

The Life Of.... A boy Who Goes Through Thing In His Life

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2011-03-04 - Updated: 2011-03-04 - 374 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Life Of…








Chapter: 1


Today March 1 2011 maybe the worst days of my life in middle school. 1st hour my friends and I were passing a note and it just want out of whack. You see my friend doesn’t understand how I feel about her. Her name is classified till you get deep into the story. But I can tell you about her, she is short but fun size. Ha-Ha she says that all the time reminds me of her but anyway she has eyes that are beep brown but they look black, she has a voice of a angel, and no she dose not sing. Well as we sit passing notes we use our under cover names TheRealPote97, Cookie, Nasha. DON’T ASK WHY!!!!! Nasha is the only person I can trust, when we pass notes we make it seam like we are on facebook. Funny huh, well cookie says well I need a boy, a right boy a one I can trust. I comment and say well I can be that boy. She says no I can’t do that because you still are Mad Crazy about your Ex. (all knowing I still am but don’t want to admit it)

So I don’t know what came over me I lashed out. I say, “ Why do you go for all the jerk offs but when two people are crazy in love with you turn them down” She was shocked I don’t even know that was coming. So she says fuck you and rips up the note. So I give my friend Nasha a new note an on the not it says “it’s true” and then cookie takes the note and says
“Maybe you should listen to me sense you so called love me and move on” So I had one of my lash out moments and I say “ No one was talking to you so GTFO AND STFU” Harsh rite. So then she rites “FUCH YOU” Her favorite word I guess. After that a say “…… I’m done stay out of my life I don’t even know you anymore” After that it was all silent.


For Another Chapter And For What Happends Next Read And Or Comment

Thanx, ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story