Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampire's will never hurt you........

Perverts in trees

by Unicorns-are-real 4 reviews

Just a bit of a filler chapter but please read! :D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 1001 words

1Funny
Gerard's POV.

I snapped back to reality when Frank slid off the couch, falling onto me. I gasped for air as he landed on my chest, winding me. He jerked awake, eyes looking round blearily in his half-awake state. He rubbed his face and looked down at me, his brow furrowing.

"Gee? Why am I on top of you?"

He didn't bother getting off me. He just lay there, yawned and started to drift back to sleep when I shoved him away. He moaned as he rolled off my body and fell to the carpet. He sat up moodily and crossed his arms, huffing at me.

"Why did you do that?" He whined.

"Do what?"

"Shove me off you like that!"

"Frank, you were on top of me." I said, raising my eyebrow as I got to my feet.

"And?" He asked.

"I didn't want you on top of me. It was awkward and plus, you're heavy."

"Are you saying I'm fat?!"

"No, I'm saying you're heavy. Not fat."

"Hmmmm..."

I felt his mind link with mine for a second before he answered.

"Good. You were telling the truth."

I sighed and rolled my eyes, yurning toward the kitchen when I suddenly couldn't move. I growled a deep, low sound.
"Frank, what the fuc-"

He cut me off, his body scarily close to mine. I started to freak. What was he doing?
"Frank-k?" I stuttered.

His mouth was close to my ear and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. What was he doing?! He started to speak,
"Gerard, I-I..." He changed his mind and I felt the vice-like grip around me loosen. "I'm gonna go and drink; I'm thirsty. You coming?"

Despite being in need of blood, I shook my head. He shrugged and pulled on a jacket then left. I stood there aimlessly, wondering what it was he was trying to say...


(Time lapse: The next day.)


Frank's POV.

The sun was just rising as we all set off the sky turning from ashen grey to red;
"Red sky in the morning, sheperd's warning."

Jodie waved us goodbye as we trekked into the woods. My backpack was heavy and it dug into my shoulders and hips.
Mikey scampered off into the treeline after Alexia, chasing each other around the trunks and branches like a pair of hyped up squirrels. Alexia had a sword strapped to her side on a leather belt. It was stunning weapon, beautiful yet wickedly sharp. The blade was of pure silver so Billie was weary around it; one scratch from it could leave him mortally wounded or even dead. Alexia said it would destroy any enemies easily, she went to continue but Gerard had silenced her with a threatening growl.

Bob, James, Billie and Ray were bickering over which superhero was better; it was blatently obvious that Batman was the best by far but hey, that was my opinion.

I walked alongside Gerard in silence, not awkward but peaceful and one of those nice quiet moments that are only made to be shared with friends. But Gerard had always meant more to me than a friend.
Suddenly, there was a high pitched shriek and I feared Alexia had fell. I shot forward, preparing to catch her...but it wasn't Alexia who fell...

It was Mikey.

Gerard burst out laughing as I outstretched my hand, using my mind to hold him in the air. His beanie hat had fallen alongside his glasses. His hair had flopped down, showing his terrified face and giving him an hilarious Jedward and Justin Beiber look.

Alexia's head popped from the leafy canopy, her face hot and flustered, she was blushing and she frowned disapprovingly at Mikey,
"Back off pervert! I've got a rape alarm!" She screamed.
This caused the rest of the boys to keel over, howling with laughter. I smirked and lowered Mikey, flipping him round so he landed on his feet. He looked up angrily at Alexia, squinting without his glasses.
"How am I a pervert?!" He shouted back at her as I pulled twigs and leaves out of his hair. She narrowed her eyes,
"Don't you play that game with me!" She scolded, "You know you touched me...very inappropriatly might I add!" Mikey opened his mouth but I shreiked pulling him down into a tangled mess of bodies and limbs.

"SPIDER!!!" I wailed, slapping him in a desperate attempt to kill the eight legged beast.
"OW!" Mikey turned and smacked me back, "Stop slapping me!"
"Do you WANT this spider to eat you?!?!" The arachnid crawled onto his shirt and Mikey saw it, we both screamed as it clambered up his neck and onto his cheek,
"IT'S GONNA EAT US!!!" We wailed together, clutching at each other. Suddenly, Gerard shouted,
"You guys! You're doing it all wrong!... THIS is how you rape someone!" he dived onto our bodies, doing a cheesy rapist's laugh. He grabbed Mikey's face,
"Give us a kiss lovely!" He giggled. This only made me and Mikey scream louder,
"RAAAPE!" We cried.

Gerard laughed and took the spider off his brother's nose.
"Just jokin'." He smirked, "If we kissed that would be incest. I don't know about you Mikes, but I'm not a big fan of it myself..."
Mikey scowled and Alexia called down from the tree,
"Actually, I thought you'd make an adorable couple!" She disappeared into the leaves as Gerard turned a violent scarlet colour,
"I'm not gay!" He exclaimed, yet his voice wavered on the 'not', as if he forced it out. I frowned slightly.

Mikey clambered back off up the tree trunk,
"Get back here you bitch!" He hollored, giggling in little bursts of excitment, "I'll show you I'm not gay!" Gerard crossed his arms proudly, faking tears of joy,
"I have taught him well have I not?"

I shook my head, I wasn't shocked by Gerard's filthy mind, I was used to it. We both shared a grin before setting off once more, covering lost ground.
Sign up to rate and review this story